Lack of acknowledgement e mail

Old Dec 19th 2005, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

mvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Lack of acknowledgement e mail

Hello all. Just wondering if I should be worried...

My 136 application was received by the ASPC 2 weeks ago.
My credit card was debited within a few days but I have not yet received my acknowledgement email.
I know that there are a few others who lodged at the same time or after me who have had their acknowledgements... Many within a few days.

Is it normal for there to be such a variation between applications delivered to the ASPC at around the same time?

Or is it likely that my application has disappeared somewhere at the ASPC?!?!

Thanks

Madhu
Old Dec 19th 2005, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice
Default Re: Lack of acknowledgement e mail

Hang in there mate - the fact that your credit card was debited can be used as proof of receipt. It is early days yet - and DIMIA will be very busy at this time of year, especially as it's holiday season.

SS
Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mvt550

My credit card was debited within a few days but I have not yet received my acknowledgement email.
I know that there are a few others who lodged at the same time or after me who have had their acknowledgements... Many within a few days.

Is it normal for there to be such a variation between applications delivered to the ASPC at around the same time?

Thanks

Madhu

Don't worry too much. If your payment has been taken from your card, they have your appplication. Were you able to track its delivery? I think mine was a bit extreme, but it was 8 weeks before I had any sort of acknowledgement from DIMIA after submission of the application.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mvt550

Thanks

Madhu
Sometimes they have problems with the Email address given, they type it in wrong and/or it is hard to read - then they pop the letter in the post and it comes a week or two later than you expected the Email.

Tony
Old Dec 20th 2005, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

mvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by welshtony
Sometimes they have problems with the Email address given, they type it in wrong and/or it is hard to read - then they pop the letter in the post and it comes a week or two later than you expected the Email.

Tony

Thanks all - will try and relax about it for now!
Old Dec 20th 2005, 10:12 am
Tucs

my acknowledgement took a month. Then they debited the money.