Just wanna ask

Old Jun 17th 2006, 1:09 am
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just wanna ask

If you are applying (App already in ack received 16 May 06) 136 MODL and you are offerred a job can this speed up the process. If so how can we do it.

Thanks in anticipation

Tracey
Old Jun 17th 2006, 6:34 am
Harri

Default Re: Just wanna ask

Hi Tracey

Well, I am not 100% sure, but logically speaking you are already on a
Priority due to MODL. So it will not further 'QUICKEN' your process. So
the time for you is 6 months, as announced by DIMIA.
Now sending the copy of your Job offer to DIMIA quoting your file
number ect. will facilitate your case (to some extent) but the time
line will remain the same. Any way there is no harm of sending a
verified copy of Job Offer.
Best of Luck
Haris

Old Jun 17th 2006, 6:49 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teejay66
If you are applying (App already in ack received 16 May 06) 136 MODL and you are offerred a job can this speed up the process. If so how can we do it.

Thanks in anticipation

Tracey

as far as i know
no it wont change anything

now this bits my opinion

dont be tempted to change visa to sponserd
ive noticed taht was the original route you guys were taking
i think you would be much better off with the 136 due to it been much less restrictive on where what you do when you finally get in

best of luck with your application

regards steve

ps what skill have you applied under
Old Jun 17th 2006, 12:38 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teejay66

Thanks in anticipation

Tracey
No, it won't speed things up. Our application was acknowledged Feb 8, and we both have been offered jobs. We sent our confirmation of employment offers to DIMA, but now it's June 16 and still no reply. I think they are already seeing that we are priority (being on MODL), so no need to hurry things along any faster.