Wikiposts

Just a thought crossed my mind

Old Jan 20th 2005, 9:44 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future
Default Just a thought crossed my mind

Hi All,

We all know that there is a quota of visa's issued per year.
If you observe carefully the post july are getting visa's very quickly somewhere around 3-4 months where as prejuly are still waiting for their turn.

If they go at this rate is there a chance that post july processing can use up a big chunck of visa and the pre july are stuck.

I got up in a wrong mood today and I am totally P****d about the way DIMIA is doing things. How come they don't respond or say anything about pre july applications.

Hmmmmm

Badri
Old Jan 20th 2005, 9:55 pm
ピーター及びクレア

PWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant future
Default Re: Just a thought crossed my mind

Originally Posted by badri
Hi All,

If you observe carefully the post july are getting visa's very quickly somewhere around 3-4 months where as prejuly are still waiting for their turn.

If they go at this rate is there a chance that post july processing can use up a big chunck of visa and the pre july are stuck.

I got up in a wrong mood today and I am totally P****d about the way DIMIA is doing things. How come they don't respond or say anything about pre july applications.

Hmmmmm

Badri
My good lady and I were at our weekly Japanese language lessons last night, at which we are both appallingly bad, and we were talking about New Year celebrations in Japan with our sensei.

Basically she said that it was very important for Japanese people to be happy and cheerful on New Year's Eve because ‘good luck and fortune’ are attracted by happy and positive thoughts.

Namely, why would ‘good luck and fortune’ want to put the effort in to help people who are in a negative frame of mind?

Consider this...

Cheers.
Old Jan 20th 2005, 9:57 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by PWBCSA
My good lady and I were at our weekly Japanese language lessons last night, at which we are both appallingly bad, and we were talking about New Year celebrations in Japan with our sensei.

Basically she said that it was very important for Japanese people to be happy and cheerful on New Year's Eve because ‘good luck and fortune’ are attracted by happy thoughts.

Namely, why would ‘good luck and fortune’ want to put the effort in to help people who are in a negative frame of mind?

Consider this...

Cheers.
Thanx I will keep that in mind. I just jotted down to get things out of my head I am fine now.

thanx
Badri
Old Jan 20th 2005, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

reks is on a distinguished road

Thanx I will keep that in mind. I just jotted down to get things out of my head I am fine now.

thanx
Badri

Badri,

I am new to this site, and chose to post on your thread..I dont think you are
negative in any way. guess we as pre july have been the most positive and optimistic about this process since a year.

Now I have reached 42 weeks, and havent heard anything.. agent is confused about the delay, so me in shock ..

Jan is about to end, and nothing yet.. cant seem to getting my medicals before july or august/...

wish DIMIA has come considerations towards pre july..

regards,
Reka
Old Jan 20th 2005, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

AlexAU is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Just a thought crossed my mind

Hi All,

Hmmmmm

Badri

Believe it or not the same thing happed to me this morning!
I am just looking at austimeline and feel very angry about all this pre/post July. I mean, I am happy for the guys who GOT IT but at the same time I feel hopeless for myself.
As the things are going now it looks that people applied in December 2004 will be granted visas before December 2003 applicants. So far about FAIR PLAY of DIMIA!!!

Alex
Old Jan 20th 2005, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

Hi All,

Hmmmmm

Badri

Is there a way we can reach DIMIA collectively and plead about this situation..
Old Jan 20th 2005, 11:33 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

Angry Re: Just a thought crossed my mind

Originally Posted by reks
Is there a way we can reach DIMIA collectively and plead about this situation..
Previously Galilte has contacted the ASPC may be we should ask or send an email.

I am not compliaining about waiting but seeing that things are not moving as it has to be for ex: lots of feb are still waiting.

I also know that the new procedure is giving the post july an advantage but if I remember well it was mentioned that they are going to place more resources to get the pre july addressed. I am really not sure about that anymore.

Initially I thought it would be the christmas and new year but guys this is the third week of january and still the movement of pre july is very slow. It reminds me of the last year period. :-(
Old Jan 20th 2005, 11:50 pm
Forum Regular

Previously Galilte has contacted the ASPC may be we should ask or send an email.

I am not compliaining about waiting but seeing that things are not moving as it has to be for ex: lots of feb are still waiting.

I also know that the new procedure is giving the post july an advantage but if I remember well it was mentioned that they are going to place more resources to get the pre july addressed. I am really not sure about that anymore.

Initially I thought it would be the christmas and new year but guys this is the third week of january and still the movement of pre july is very slow. It reminds me of the last year period. :-(

Guess we should send a collective email..

when Gallilite sent email, did the reply mean anything.. I mean are they doing what they had promised..

regards,
Reka
Old Jan 20th 2005, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future

Hi All,

Hmmmmm

Badri
sending you a pm
Old Jan 21st 2005, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by reks
Guess we should send a collective email..

when Gallilite sent email, did the reply mean anything.. I mean are they doing what they had promised..

regards,
Reka
As I recall, previous attempt to make a petition has failed collectively…

I have been sending emails more less regularly every month and they did respond every time and every time they had an excuse for a delay: holiday, vacation, xmas, heavy load, slow down, patience, patience, patience…..is there an end to this?

Cheers
Old Jan 21st 2005, 12:43 am
Wannabee Queenslander

Originally Posted by AlexAU
As I recall, previous attempt to make a petition has failed collectively…

I have been sending emails more less regularly every month and they did respond every time and every time they had an excuse for a delay: holiday, vacation, xmas, heavy load, slow down, patience, patience, patience…..is there an end to this?

Cheers
HI
I don't think the previous collective one failed. Remember we got some information and commitment back from them . This time we can base it on the previous on. Also this can influence the processing. I don't remember the period the visa quota are allocated.

Need to make a check but we coudl certainly make a collective request instead of individual.
In your case its long long... I hope they get to yours soon

Badri
Old Jan 21st 2005, 12:58 am
Forum Regular

HI
I don't think the previous collective one failed. Remember we got some information and commitment back from them . This time we can base it on the previous on. Also this can influence the processing. I don't remember the period the visa quota are allocated.

Need to make a check but we coudl certainly make a collective request instead of individual.
In your case its long long... I hope they get to yours soon

Badri
Hi,

Are you reffering to "Do we start a petition???" post?
What information and commitment you've got back?
I thought you gave up on this petition.

Cheers
Old Jan 21st 2005, 1:38 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you seen this:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279044
Old Jan 21st 2005, 2:04 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Without getting into the pre/post July thing I am sure I read something from Alan Collett (a sort of end of year statement) saying that now that DIMIA has substantially increased the speed it is processing applications he expects that DIMIA will exceed its annual target for the year to June 05 [ Ithink?] before June. I cannot remember exactly what he thought was likely to happen as a result of this but don't remember it being all doom and gloom. Does anyone else remember this or is anyone better at searching the forums than me?
Old Jan 21st 2005, 4:54 am
Wannabee Queenslander

Originally Posted by bridiej
Thanks for the link it certainly raises hopes.

You know today has not been my best day so far in the whole immigration process i think the stress bug bit me. I feel little bit ok now.
I am going to take a time off on the processing side and let things go.
AlexAu yes I was talking about the petition, well sort of ... but looking at things I should not beat the bush and wake up the sleeping bear.

Badri

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.