Just finished Brickwork Practical!

Old Apr 10th 2008, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

munch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nice
Default Just finished Brickwork Practical!

Just finished the brickwork practical at Accrington College, not as bad as I'd thought, started at 7.30 but most had finished by 2.30.

Nothing to worry about, if you are time served and know your trade you will be fine.

Good luck to all those who are yet to complete it.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

mollymad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just finished Brickwork Practical!

hi,my oh done his today aswell,he's still on his way home,he said that it was quite easy and one of the assessers said to my oh have a good life in oz,which sounded positive,so hopefully he's passed
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

munch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nice

Originally Posted by mollymad
hi,my oh done his today aswell,he's still on his way home,he said that it was quite easy and one of the assessers said to my oh have a good life in oz,which sounded positive,so hopefully he's passed
Thats great news, its such a relief to get it over and done with, they told me not to worry won't have a problem - I won't relax until I get that letter though. Are you the ones going to Townsville? If so, tell your oh I was the one with the funny hat.
Good luck and all the very best for your future.....
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

Jopad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by munch
Just finished the brickwork practical at Accrington College, not as bad as I'd thought, started at 7.30 but most had finished by 2.30.

Nothing to worry about, if you are time served and know your trade you will be fine.

Good luck to all those who are yet to complete it.
I hope it well well for everyone taking it.

I missed out on this one and will be in for July. I have been waiting all week to hear about it, so what was invoved and how long until you hear your results.

Pad
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

mollymad is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah we are going to townsville,he didnt get home til 10.30 last ngt,he got stuck in loads of traffic!!! think it will be good to get the letter and then send off the visa,seems like it's been ages since we first decided to do all this,gonna be worth it in the end,where are you going to in oz??
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mollymad
yeah we are going to townsville,he didnt get home til 10.30 last ngt,he got stuck in loads of traffic!!! think it will be good to get the letter and then send off the visa,seems like it's been ages since we first decided to do all this,gonna be worth it in the end,where are you going to in oz??
I bet he was exhausted!
We are off to Perth - was hoping to go before our eldest son starts high school in September, but no idea how long it will take now.
Our Agent has sent us a list of the info he needs so he can apply for the visa, oh, as well as the cost $2060 for the visa! plus his final fee of £600. Not cheap this immigration is it?
Hope your visa comes through quickly.