June 2006 Applicant

Old Jan 8th 2007, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of
Default June 2006 Applicant

can someone having had his/her file receivd at DIMA on June 30th confirm he/she has been contacted by a Case Officer.
Old Jan 8th 2007, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of
Default Re: June 2006 Applicant

Originally Posted by olauf
can someone having had his/her file receivd at DIMA on June 30th confirm he/she has been contacted by a Case Officer.
We had ours arrive on 15th June and got a CO on 5th November. We are on a 136 Modl. However I am aware that there are June applicants still waiting for a CO. You will get there in the end, but I know how frustrating this must be for you right now.
Nicky x
Old Jan 8th 2007, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of

Yes Nicky
Moreso I am under a STNI 137 with sponsorship. This should have been considered as a priority case. Hope you are right and will be contacted soon by a C.O.
Old Jan 8th 2007, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

have a look at this:

http://www.be-forum.co.uk/visaapps/april-june06.htm
Old Jan 8th 2007, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

MarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really nice

Hi,

I'm exactly the same as you DIMA received my 136MODL application on the 30th June and still no CO. Am getting very impatient now as was hoping to go out and activate and do a reccie in middle of February but now starting to look unlikely.

Hopefully our luck will change soon and we both receive a CO shortly.

Good Luck and let me know if you get any news and me likewise.

Cheers
Mark
Old Jan 9th 2007, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Nicky
Moreso I am under a STNI 137 with sponsorship. This should have been considered as a priority case. Hope you are right and will be contacted soon by a C.O.
we were 134 STNI, acknowledgement mid-june, visa granted 12 oct but others are still waiting-try to be patient but i know it's difficult!
Old Jan 9th 2007, 2:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi all
CathnPaul
The Spreadsheet has not been updated since 20.12.206 -
Markie B
Certainly will keep you all posted and vice-versa
Ianandheleha
134STNI is skill matching - great for you - I hope ours will no more take long.

Can someone confirm DIMA Offcers hate of being contacted for whatsoever reason; much more when it comes to questioning them on processing dates/timelines etc.... What they do -- They just put the files of those who called them by phone/emails at the BOTTOM of the PILE as a way to PUNISH those who showed IMPATIENCE.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 3:25 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all
CathnPaul
The Spreadsheet has not been updated since 20.12.206 -
Markie B
Certainly will keep you all posted and vice-versa
Ianandheleha
134STNI is skill matching - great for you - I hope ours will no more take long.

Can someone confirm DIMA Offcers hate of being contacted for whatsoever reason; much more when it comes to questioning them on processing dates/timelines etc.... What they do -- They just put the files of those who called them by phone/emails at the BOTTOM of the PILE as a way to PUNISH those who showed IMPATIENCE.
I dont update the spreadsheet Olauf but I know it has been updated recently. what is it in particular needs updating on there that has been missed??? I can see it was last updated on the 5th Jan 07.am a little puzzled really as to why you dont think its been updated.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 3:36 am
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
I dont update the spreadsheet Olauf but I know it has been updated recently. what is it in particular needs updating on there that has been missed??? I can see it was last updated on the 5th Jan 07.am a little puzzled really as to why you dont think its been updated.

what are you doing up?

LOl

al.x
Old Jan 9th 2007, 3:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by alkristensen
what are you doing up?

LOl

al.x
Ditto!!! Cant sleep - putting the house on the market is keeping my mind active.Soooo close to putting it up.Just got to wait for carpet to be fitted and then its time.OH has just gone to work so thought would jump on here.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 3:45 am
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Ditto!!! Cant sleep - putting the house on the market is keeping my mind active.Soooo close to putting it up.Just got to wait for carpet to be fitted and then its time.OH has just gone to work so thought would jump on here.
have slept 4 hours, then awaoke, and just had a sleeping tablet, been tryin to get back to mormal after new year as ive got 6 day weeks for 6weeks now and i need to get me sleep lol

should kick in soon

take care and hope house doesnt sell quickly (reverse psyc!!!) lol

Clare csays thanks alot for the info regardin counselling and will duly get in touch when the time is right

We have done our 7 months to go wall planner and its scarily close:scared: . all looks easy, hardest thing will be the sort out for keep sell and throw piles!

Take care, happy new year and All the best

al and clare

xx
Old Jan 9th 2007, 3:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by alkristensen
have slept 4 hours, then awaoke, and just had a sleeping tablet, been tryin to get back to mormal after new year as ive got 6 day weeks for 6weeks now and i need to get me sleep lol

should kick in soon

take care and hope house doesnt sell quickly (reverse psyc!!!) lol

Clare csays thanks alot for the info regardin counselling and will duly get in touch when the time is right

We have done our 7 months to go wall planner and its scarily close:scared: . all looks easy, hardest thing will be the sort out for keep sell and throw piles!

Take care, happy new year and All the best

al and clare

xx
No worries - will stay in touch - was thinking of Clare the other day.

We have just finished the keeping/sell list at the weekend - I agree its scary. It finally hits doesnt it.

Now you get to bed - being on the pc isnt helping!!
Old Jan 9th 2007, 4:01 am
Just Joined

Gurus is an unknown quantity at this point

We too have our docs received on June 30th, but still no any movements.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 4:07 am
BE Enthusiast

There must be somethng wrong in my system or the system itself for i still find 20.12 at the bottom of the page for April/May/June 2006 Timelines. http://www.be-forum.co.uk/visaapps/april-june06.htm
Old Jan 9th 2007, 7:00 am
C Aboutaan

DIMIA Received my application on june 7 and i still have no CO too. i'm
138 non MODL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.