July Visa Applications 136ers MODL

Old Jul 20th 2006, 12:20 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Smile July Visa Applications 136ers MODL

Anyone else out there who's submitted in July? Just had ours picked up by courier

Apologies if there's a thread already going for this, I did have a quick look but couldn't see one

P.s. Hubby is a Carpenter & Joiner and we think we're heading to WA
Old Jul 20th 2006, 3:11 pm
Account Closed

conat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: July Visa Applications 136ers MODL

Originally Posted by Clippies
Anyone else out there who's submitted in July? Just had ours picked up by courier

Apologies if there's a thread already going for this, I did have a quick look but couldn't see one

P.s. Hubby is a Carpenter & Joiner and we think we're heading to WA

Know what you mean, Ive got very bored 4 & 5 year olds who are fed up with mummy painting, my sister came and took them out half an hour ago, and I've got the house to myself...bliss... but very quiet.

Have a big fat bar of choccie then

I had started a July thread but found one started by Milliesmum. hear:http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381952

So I posted on that one.

Enjoy the rest of your day...must get back to the painting.........after another coffee

J

Silly me, the above is reply to your last post too, incase you are wondering what I am waffling about
Old Jul 20th 2006, 3:18 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by conat
Know what you mean, Ive got very bored 4 & 5 year olds who are fed up with mummy painting, my sister came and took them out half an hour ago, and I've got the house to myself...bliss... but very quiet.

Have a big fat bar of choccie then

I had started a July thread but found one started by Milliesmum. hear:http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381952

So I posted on that one.

Enjoy the rest of your day...must get back to the painting.........after another coffee

J

Silly me, the above is reply to your last post too, incase you are wondering what I am waffling about
Lol you completely lost me then - but I'm with you know

Thanks for the link I shall post on there tonight so I can join in

Enjoy your painting!
Old Jul 20th 2006, 3:34 pm
Lesade

We sent ours to the Agent last Friday, it's quite exciting isn't it, but
also very scarey.
I suppose it's just a waiting game now.

--
lesade
Posted via http://www.gettingdownunder.co.uk

Old Jul 20th 2006, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

macker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Clippies]Anyone else out there who's submitted in July? Just had ours picked up by courier

Hi Clippies,

Congrats on sending it off. Great feeling isn't it? We sent ours on the 5th July so we are very close. The wait begins!
Old Jul 21st 2006, 6:07 am

Originally Posted by Lesade
We sent ours to the Agent last Friday, it's quite exciting isn't it, but
also very scarey.
I suppose it's just a waiting game now.

--
lesade
Posted via http://www.gettingdownunder.co.uk
Lol yes I know what you mean - nothing we can do but sit back and wait

It'll be scary when we get our meds request :scared:
Old Jul 21st 2006, 6:09 am

Originally Posted by macker

Hi Clippies,

Congrats on sending it off. Great feeling isn't it? We sent ours on the 5th July so we are very close. The wait begins!
Hello you

Yes it's a huge relief! Nice to be able to finally put the paperwork away and not have to keep seeing it on the dining table, pushing it to one side every time we eat! lol