British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   July 2008 Applicants (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/july-2008-applicants-546072/)

lilsweets Sep 18th 2008 8:35 pm

Re: July 2008 Applicants

Hey fellow Julyers!

I've been away for a few weeks and cannot believe the progress made in that time. May applicants are now well and truely on the road and I believe there has also been a June approval! It's fantastic.

So when will the first July receive the good news? I think it's time to start the betting as we didn't even get a chance to bet on the June one. I'm going to say October 2nd, gives the wonderful CO's a little time to work on June and before you know it July will be in the building!

Planning to get PCC's and meds done at the start of October. From what I read on here I am glad I don't have a house to sell, market doesn't seem to be the best at the moment.

Place your bets on the first July applicant!!!

Huggkat Sep 19th 2008 12:43 am

Originally Posted by janjanxx (Post 6791389)
June applicant got VISA - Huggat (175 - Brisbane)

Hi Janjanxx,

My application was done by Adelaide, not Brisbane.

Thanks

Kat xx

ice mocha Sep 19th 2008 3:38 am

Originally Posted by lilsweets (Post 6799200)

Planning to get PCC's and meds done at the start of October. From what I read on here I am glad I don't have a house to sell, market doesn't seem to be the best at the moment.

you can say that again!!! :unsure:

so depressing.. i want to go now!!! not in a year!!!

jollyswagman Sep 19th 2008 5:57 am

Hi, i would like to join the July thread, only just as submitted on 30th!!
I think the Friday 3rd of October for ist July applicant as i always seem to get correspondance on a Friday!!
Debbie

twinsmom65 Sep 19th 2008 8:19 am

Put me down for October 10th. It seems like it is always on a Friday when the first visa of the next month gets issued.

Cheers

Karen

dance123 Sep 19th 2008 5:39 pm

Originally Posted by ChocCake (Post 6800531)
you can say that again!!! :unsure:

so depressing.. i want to go now!!! not in a year!!!

The time which you have right now is precious so make the most of it. Don't think of too much about the future otherwise you're gonna miss the beauty of the present my dear ChoCake!!!!

Cheers!

vickiejaynem Sep 21st 2008 7:42 am

we put ours is paper wise. bad move in long run, well you live and learn. ..Not sure when we will here.. we submitted 1st July.any ideas how much longer paperr based ones are to online ones?thanks

ice mocha Sep 21st 2008 9:09 am

Originally Posted by boycot123 (Post 6802271)
The time which you have right now is precious so make the most of it. Don't think of too much about the future otherwise you're gonna miss the beauty of the present my dear ChoCake!!!!

Cheers!

:p

lilsweets Sep 21st 2008 10:29 pm

OK folks,

Bets have been placed for the first July approval, here they are so far.....

Lilsweets 2nd October
Jollyswagman 3rd October
Twinsmom65 10th October
Tiger222 13th October

vickiejaynem Sep 22nd 2008 9:46 pm

Originally Posted by lilsweets (Post 6807953)
OK folks,

Bets have been placed for the first July approval, here they are so far.....

Lilsweets 2nd October
Jollyswagman 3rd October
Twinsmom65 10th October
Tiger222 13th October

i say oct 6th.But then again ours was paperbased :) just living for the now but real hard work when you have 4 kids asking you every day 'when we going?'. Housing market here still so so. houses still selling though which is good. A house 4 doors down just gone on market 4 grand cheaper than one round coner that needs allot of wok and 1 less bedroom. This might give an idea what market might be like once we get ours on market.

Morko Sep 22nd 2008 9:53 pm

I'd guess the 14th of November will be the day when the first July applicant will be grantet. PR surely.

Cheers,

Morko

Summer05 Sep 22nd 2008 10:10 pm

Originally Posted by boycot123 (Post 6802271)

Cheers!

Hello Boycott123

Can you please tell me how did you send your TRN number to SA departmetn. I tried to fax mine from UK, and after a few attempts it went and got a confirmation saying OK, but when e-mailed SA they replied saying they haven't received it so I must resend it.
My question is: Do I fax it or can I e-mail or post?
Do I have to send the entire e-mail received from DIAC (some 8 pages) with TRN number or can I just give them the TRN number on an e-mail...

I am going mad....Please help.

lilsweets Sep 23rd 2008 1:04 am

Looks like I am still the most optimistic (which is a rare thing for me)!

Bets for first July approval.....

Lilsweets 2nd October
Vickiejaynem 6th October
Jollyswagman 3rd October
Twinsmom65 10th October
Tiger222 13th October
Morko 14th November

dance123 Sep 23rd 2008 7:37 pm

Originally Posted by ChocCake (Post 6806718)
:p

At least, I could put a smile on your face which assures me that for the time being, you must have forgotten about what the hell is going on in DIAC :) :D

dance123 Sep 23rd 2008 7:49 pm

Originally Posted by Summer05 (Post 6811051)
Hello Boycott123

Can you please tell me how did you send your TRN number to SA departmetn. I tried to fax mine from UK, and after a few attempts it went and got a confirmation saying OK, but when e-mailed SA they replied saying they haven't received it so I must resend it.
My question is: Do I fax it or can I e-mail or post?
Do I have to send the entire e-mail received from DIAC (some 8 pages) with TRN number or can I just give them the TRN number on an e-mail...

I am going mad....Please help.

Easy as ABC.

My man was Phillip Grifoni, in SA department of sponsorship, was the only one I knew there and helped me out since the very beginning when I was thinking to acquire sponsorship from SA. I used to call him directly asking him what to do next. After getting the successful sponsorship, he asked me to mail him the following details:

Name (first and last), TRN number, DOB, Sponsorship number (6 digits) and that was it. He further asked me to mail him the above and the next moment I received a reply from him saying that he got all the details and now preparing to send the required sponsorship form to DIAC. An hour later, he gave me confirmation on email that the required form has been sent to DIAC officials.

Hope this helps further!! Do let me know if you require further info.

Cheers! and good luck! :) :thumbup: