The joys of having an agent :)

Old May 4th 2006, 4:29 am
Caver

Default The joys of having an agent :)

I received form 47sk via email all filled in. All I have to do is edit
and add a few details print the last page and sign it.

Must say I very happy with the service I have received from
AussieMigrant.

Old May 4th 2006, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The joys of having an agent :)

Originally Posted by Caver

AussieMigrant.
Yep we were the same.. it is impressive as when i read through it i had attempted to fill it in myself and missed a whole section out thinking it wasnt relevent... so really glad have gone with an agent.

Just a bit of a query going on at the moment as we are being told dont need to fill in form80 on a 139 but the dima website says we do... just waiting for a reply to see what the score is.
Old May 4th 2006, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

Glenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to all

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Yep we were the same.. it is impressive as when i read through it i had attempted to fill it in myself and missed a whole section out thinking it wasnt relevent... so really glad have gone with an agent.

Just a bit of a query going on at the moment as we are being told dont need to fill in form80 on a 139 but the dima website says we do... just waiting for a reply to see what the score is.
You gotta do a Form 80 so we are sure you not Osama Bin Laden or similar :-)
Old May 4th 2006, 10:14 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: The joys of having an agent :)

AussieMigrant.
Glad wev'e got Darrell @ thinkingaustralia.com

Dave
Old May 4th 2006, 10:27 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

We haven't done our form 80 yet. Our agent says it gets requested with meds and PCs so now the visa app is on its way we can start filling them in etc

Lou
xx
Old May 4th 2006, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by charles.edington
We haven't done our form 80 yet. Our agent says it gets requested with meds and PCs so now the visa app is on its way we can start filling them in etc

Lou
xx

I love my agent at Go matilda.Worth every penny.
Old May 4th 2006, 4:22 pm
Caver

I got form 80 to fill in before my 47sk?

Old May 4th 2006, 4:41 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

I got form 80 to fill in before my 47sk?
No. Some applicants (particularly when doing it themselves) send form 80 in with 47sk. However, it does not actually HAVE to be done until requested along with meds and PCs. We're going to do ours in a few weeks time when we frontload our meds and PCs.

Lou
xx
Old May 4th 2006, 4:48 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Lou
xx

We sent form 80 with our 47sk!!!

visa granted 2 months 22 days!!!

we used an agent too, see my sig!!!!
Old May 4th 2006, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Nick11
I love my agent at Go matilda.Worth every penny.

We're using them also, and I agree with you 100%. They did all the form filling etc - takes a load of "do we - don't we" out of the equation and a load of stress - well worth the money in my opinion.
Old May 4th 2006, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Originally Posted by alan and sam
We sent form 80 with our 47sk!!!

visa granted 2 months 22 days!!!

we used an agent too, see my sig!!!!

WOW - Alan and Sam - under 3 months thats amazing. Out of interest what visa you going under? Oh and by the way - Congratulations
Old May 4th 2006, 7:10 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisa and greg
WOW - Alan and Sam - under 3 months thats amazing. Out of interest what visa you going under? Oh and by the way - Congratulations

136 SKilled independant MODL
Old May 4th 2006, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

form 80 - here goes... apparently our agent has said that it depends if you have lived in any of the following countries:
part of email is as follows:

80 forms are really only required if you have lived in the following countries for 12mths or more in the last 10 yrs

-Brunei Darrussalam
-Chile
-New Zealand
-Paraguay
-Spain
-Sri Lanka
-Uruguay

However, they are asking for the forms routinely, even though in most cases are never needed.......

We have been told that if we would like to complete one, to download from the site and it will be included in visa application.

So....we printed them off this evening to get filled in and drive them down to our agent at weekend.

I do believe them as they have been in the job for a long time..but its a mind thing for me...need the peace of.
Old May 4th 2006, 10:16 pm
Look at moi!!!

form 80 - here goes... apparently our agent has said that it depends if you have lived in any of the following countries:
part of email is as follows:

80 forms are really only required if you have lived in the following countries for 12mths or more in the last 10 yrs

-Brunei Darrussalam
-Chile
-New Zealand
-Paraguay
-Spain
-Sri Lanka
-Uruguay

However, they are asking for the forms routinely, even though in most cases are never needed.......

We have been told that if we would like to complete one, to download from the site and it will be included in visa application.

So....we printed them off this evening to get filled in and drive them down to our agent at weekend.

I do believe them as they have been in the job for a long time..but its a mind thing for me...need the peace of.

So that means we may not be asked for form 80 at all? Relief as I can't remember some of my work addresses when I nannied around and about for a few years................

Lou
xx
Old May 4th 2006, 10:17 pm
Look at moi!!!

So that means we may not be asked for form 80 at all? Relief as I can't remember some of my work addresses when I nannied around and about for a few years................

Lou
xx
Ahhh
Just read they are asking for them routinely......

Lou
xx