Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Johnny from IRELAND - Skilled Independant Adelaide IT applicant ?

Johnny from IRELAND - Skilled Independant Adelaide IT applicant ?

Old Feb 23rd 2002, 3:33 pm
@Boy

Default Johnny from IRELAND - Skilled Independant Adelaide IT applicant ?

Hi Johnny,

Saw your timeline details on INY's most excellent processing timeline resource at
http://www.webappcabaret.com/austime/

(for anyone who hasn't seen this yet, it's probably the BEST resource for finding out
REAL timelines for processing the various visa types, from various locations, for
various different scenarios) The more people who supply their information to this
board, the more it helps everyone else, so if you haven't been there already, go
there now !

For my application processing timeline details :
http://www.webappcabaret.com/austime...yApp.jsp?id=26

Anyway, Johnny, if you're reading this can you contact me by email please as we are
both IT Skilled applicants from Ireland who applied to Adelaide around the same time,
and it would be useful to use each other as a reference in the event of the next
contact from DIMA.

In fact, if there are other post Nov 1st applicants from Ireland (Skilled Independent
IT) who want to make contact, feel free to do so.

Don't use the emaail address above as it's just an antispam blind and goes nowhere.
Please email to bhenry 'at' eircom 'dot' net (replace the obvious stuff !)

Regards,

@boy

p.s. Full marks to INY for a truly innovative piece of work he did with the online
timeline resource. GOOD JOB INY !

Old Feb 25th 2002, 8:50 pm
@Boy

Default Re: Johnny from IRELAND - Skilled Independant Adelaide IT applicant ?

> Anyway, Johnny, if you're reading this can you contact me by email please as we are
    > both IT Skilled applicants from Ireland who applied to Adelaide around the same
    > time, and it would be useful to use each other as a reference in the event of the
    > next contact from DIMA.

You out there Johnny ?