Job Ready Test Info

Old Feb 8th 2010, 7:07 am
Just Joined

t_brar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Job Ready Test Info

mandy are you sure about that becoz i think immigration is not saying same. they said these rules are imendented to commence in few months. acc. to today u have to do job ready program. i think they dnt know thwmselves.
Old Feb 8th 2010, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

mandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by t_brar
mandy are you sure about that becoz i think immigration is not saying same. they said these rules are imendented to commence in few months. acc. to today u have to do job ready program. i think they dnt know thwmselves.
Hi t_bar, this is the link

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...assessment.pdf

so it is going to be implemented within the first quarter of the year, they are obviously needing some time to get everything up and running for all the new changes. So you may need to wait a few weeks if you can qualify for applying for PR already, if you want to apply now they suggest you call.

changes are intended to commence in the
coming months which will allow you to use your existing
skills assessment to apply for permanent residency. This
will mean that you will not be required to obtain a further
skills assessment.
If you are interested in applying for permanent migration
and have already obtained a skills assessment, you
may want to contact the department to discuss your
intentions.
The department can be contacted on 1300 364 613

Cheers
Mandy
Old Feb 8th 2010, 8:48 am
Just Joined

do i need australian police and indian police check again?? i did last jan for tr
Old Feb 8th 2010, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

mandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by t_brar
do i need australian police and indian police check again?? i did last jan for tr
I'm not sure. . I think you do, I think they are only valid for 1 year.

Cheers
Mandy
Old Feb 8th 2010, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just thought i would put these points on, e-mail that was sent to our friend.

JOB READY PROGRAM REQUIREMENT:

ยท In the coming months immigration will implement a provision for applicants that obtained their TRA skills assessments, PRE - 1st January 2010, and allow those applicants to apply for their onshore Permanent Skilled Visas without needing to undergo the JRP. Clarification is being sort for applications that were lodged in December 2009 but finalised after 1st of January 2010 as to whether those applicants will be exempt from the JRP.

PRIORITY PROCESSING CHANGES:

ยท Priority processing direction no longer affects the Graduate Skilled Visa (subclass 485). This would mean that immigration will be seeking to finalise applications quicker, therefore you may receive a visa outcome for your graduate skilled visa much sooner than originally anticipated.

MODL (MIGRATION OCCUPATION IN DEMAND LIST):

ยท As of 8th of February 2010 the MODL list no longer exists (Revoked).

ยท If you currently hold or have applied for a graduate skilled visa (subclass 485) before 8th February 2010, you WILL still be eligible for the MODL points for your permanent skilled visa application, provided you apply before 31st of December 2012.

ยท If you have NOT applied for your graduate skilled visa (subclass 485) you will NOT be able to claim MODL points towards your Permanent Skilled Visa application.

NEW SOL (SKILLED OCCUPATION LIST) TO REPLACE THE CSL (CRITICAL SKILLS LIST) FROM MID 2010.

ยท New SOL will be made public on or after the 30th of April 2010 and will come into effect from mid 2010. (presumably 1st of July 2010)

ยท Current CSL will be revoked and replaced by the new SOL list.

ยท If you currently hold or have applied for a graduate skilled visa (subclass 485) before 8th February 2010, you WILL still be eligible to nominate an occupation that was on the SOL before 8th of February 2010 for your permanent skilled visa application, provided you apply before 31st of December 2012.

ยท If you are a student visa holder (subclass 572, 573, 574) as at 8th of February 2010, and seek to apply for your graduate skilled visa after your studies, you WILL still be eligible to nominate an occupation that was on the SOL before 8th of February 2010 for your graduate skilled visa application, provided you apply before 31st of December 2012. HOWEVER you will need to nominate an occupation on the NEW SOL for your permanent skilled visa application.

cheers
Mandy
Old Feb 8th 2010, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Mandy
Old Feb 10th 2010, 12:29 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Kingseat
Thanks Mandy
any updated peeps for people already have sucesshull tra?? when they are able to apply their pr???
Old Feb 10th 2010, 12:09 pm
Just Joined

jcraig3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sambo76
So they want 2 years of study which you need medicals and pay $20,000 for the course, then apply for a graduate visa - more medicals, 1 year of work experience which is contracted and $5000 for a job ready test and when you finally apply for PR -$2500 for visa, more medicals, police checks etc and they may send you home to wait for a decision?
No way can this happen!

Hi sam

My name is Kevin im form Liverpool, i have been speaking to your friend chris deakin, he advsied me to contcat you as were coming over in december to study Air Conditioning and was just looking for some info on how the visa process is working out for you at the moment. I understand there is a lot of messing around. do you have an email address i can contact you on.

Kevin
Old Feb 10th 2010, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jcraig3
Hi sam

My name is Kevin im form Liverpool, i have been speaking to your friend chris deakin, he advsied me to contcat you as were coming over in december to study Air Conditioning and was just looking for some info on how the visa process is working out for you at the moment. I understand there is a lot of messing around. do you have an email address i can contact you on.

Kevin
Hi Kevin,

just to let you know, they are away to Thailand at the moment so you may not hear back from them for a while. You should send them a PM through here for now.

If you are planning on heading over at the end of the year, then at least the new changes will all b in place by then. It is not an easy route and has now been made even harder!

Good luck
Mandy
Old Feb 12th 2010, 2:13 pm
Just Joined

ishala23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandyp
Just thought i would put these points on, e-mail that was sent to our friend.

[I]JOB READY PROGRAM REQUIREMENT:

ยท In the coming months immigration will implement a provision for applicants that obtained their TRA skills assessments, PRE - 1st January 2010, and allow those applicants to apply for their onshore Permanent Skilled Visas without needing to undergo the JRP. Clarification is being sort for applications that were lodged in December 2009 but finalised after 1st of January 2010 as to whether those applicants will be exempt from the JRP.

Hi,
I just need to make more clearly that I got my outcome letter from TRA on 4/2/2010, and I lodged it before 1/1/2010, am I still qualified to be exempt from the JRP?

Thanks in advance....
Old Feb 12th 2010, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ishala23
Hi,
I just need to make more clearly that I got my outcome letter from TRA on 4/2/2010, and I lodged it before 1/1/2010, am I still qualified to be exempt from the JRP?

Thanks in advance....
Looks like you will have to wait until everything is finalized for an answer to that!

Good luck
Mandy
Old Feb 13th 2010, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

sofia16 is an unknown quantity at this point

How is it possible to take action against Australian Government if the new SOL is apply for students who are already there and in the middle of studying?
Old Feb 14th 2010, 3:36 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

I can't imagin you can take any more action than to let them know how it affects you.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

sofia16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pumpkin blossom
I can't imagin you can take any more action than to let them know how it affects you.
Is there anybody who is still studying and affected by the new changes? We should write a petition, like somebody did for who are in the 485 . I 'll try to write it soon with my classemates.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 6:29 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

A petition saying you don't want to work in your field for a year?? I would imagin that would just go to helping the fight of whichever people are arguing that people are not working in their chosen professions.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.