Job experience

Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:09 am
Just Joined

6991samantha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Job experience

Hi anyone know if you have to have at least a years experience to apply for skilled visa or is it just a requirement to bump your points up.... im just very newly qualified in my trade which is listed on Sol, was listed on MODL before they changed it...am wondering whether to give it a year, Im 29 and british.any info would be great.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

ritu1234 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Job experience

Pleas wait for senior reply
ritu

Last edited by ritu1234; Feb 26th 2010 at 1:31 pm.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 1:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 6991samantha
Hi anyone know if you have to have at least a years experience to apply for skilled visa or is it just a requirement to bump your points up.... im just very newly qualified in my trade which is listed on Sol, was listed on MODL before they changed it...am wondering whether to give it a year, Im 29 and british.any info would be great.

You need recent work experience, at least 12 in last 24 months to qualify for the visa.

You can get extra points if you have at least 36 in the last 48 months work experience.

Ritu - it isn't fair to hijack Samantha's thread like that. There is a new thread button top left.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 1:51 pm
Just Joined

6991samantha is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for that, i presume it would work the same way if I was to be self employed...