January Applicants

Old Jan 29th 2007, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: January Applicants

Originally Posted by The OH
G'day

We are already here on the 457 visa and hope the ASPC will get around to processing our 136 application posted on the 22nd Jan from Brisbane soon...

1 - andeos
2 - melpieters, 136 visa, sydney
8 - chrispy, Perth - case officer 29th
12 - nurselindsey, Adelaide
15 - daraghm - Perth - payment taken 22nd - visa granted 25th
16 - 4Reids, Canberra
17 - acbh2
17 - thepomandozzy -Brisbane - payment taken 22nd - visa granted 25th
18 - Phoenix - Perth - payment taken 23rd
22 - The OH - 136 visa - Brisbane
24 - sheli0508 (me the OH and 3 kids that can't wait to be in Oz!!)
25 - Nad & Paul
26 - Tiggs+Graz (no idea where we are going!!)

Is that real, both daraghm and thepomandozzy getting their visas within two weeks of sending them off? We just got assigned a case officer today... will be scanning the emails early every morning from now on!

Good luck to the rest of you
Old Jan 29th 2007, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

daraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nice

Originally Posted by chrispy
Is that real, both daraghm and thepomandozzy getting their visas within two weeks of sending them off? We just got assigned a case officer today... will be scanning the emails early every morning from now on!

Good luck to the rest of you
Hey chrispy,

Both thepomandozzy and I were applying for spouse visas, which normally get processed very quickly, although, I wasn't expecting it to be done within a week of being on their desk!

Best of luck with your own plans....

D.
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by daraghm
Hey chrispy,

Both thepomandozzy and I were applying for spouse visas, which normally get processed very quickly, although, I wasn't expecting it to be done within a week of being on their desk!

Best of luck with your own plans....

D.
Thanks for clarifying that, we are on tenterhooks now that we know we have a case officer. We are on Sponsored 121 visas and have been told that these take 4to 5 months but have also heard other stories that they can take only a couple of weeks, not quite sure how they compare to spouse visas. When you were nominated a case officer did they send a letter explaining how long the process would take?

When are you off to Perth... good luck with the move

Cheers
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:21 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sheli0508
hi Mark and Kerry,

Our agent advised that they will receive the confirmation letter and then forward it on - he advised that it could take between 4-5 weeks to get the confirmation letter though!!

When and where are you hoping to go?

shelley

ps whats a modl??
Thanks

Looking at either Brisbane or Sydney, got friends in both...
more work in Sydney (IT professional)
more sun in Brisbane

modl - someting to do with your skills being in "On Demand List" I think mine are not.
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice

Thanks for clarifying that, we are on tenterhooks now that we know we have a case officer. We are on Sponsored 121 visas and have been told that these take 4to 5 months but have also heard other stories that they can take only a couple of weeks, not quite sure how they compare to spouse visas. When you were nominated a case officer did they send a letter explaining how long the process would take?

Cheers
Hi

Got confirmation letter saying they got application and then got hubbys passport back with visa in it. They didnt say anything about a case officer. Spouse visas are quite quick to process ours was done in under a week.

Sorry cant be of any help with yours though.

Tracey
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

daraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nice

Cheers
Like the pomandozzy above, we never got assigned a case officer. I sent in the application, a few days later the fee was taken off the credit card, and a few days later I received an email letting me know I was successful! Simple as that! The email requested that I send in my passport to get the visa stuck in, and I have until Nov 07 (the 1 year anniversary of my medical) to validate the visa.

We hope to be in Perth towards the end of May, still have to sell the house here though, just went on the market last week, so fingers crossed..

D.
Old Jan 29th 2007, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

Cardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to all

Hey guys,

Im really happy to add to this thread........I was wondering if there was a Jan gang around.

My wife and I are applying for a 138 non-modl and headed to Brisbane.

The couriers are booked to pick up the paperwork tomorrow, so I JUST make the Jan list
Old Jan 29th 2007, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

dwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Cardos
Hey guys,

Im really happy to add to this thread........I was wondering if there was a Jan gang around.

The couriers are booked to pick up the paperwork tomorrow, so I JUST make the Jan list
Actually Cardos, you will be like me on the February list, i am expecting my papers to be submitted by our agent in Perth tomorrow but as we are 138 applicants also i don't expect DIMA to send a confirmation till mid Feb at the earliest and then we get to start the 10 - 13 month count down if its processed quickly it might be quicker to get divorced and marry a native instead

What’s your 138 skill?

Robert
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:09 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys,

Welcome to the jan list Cardos. Hopefully things will move quickly for us all. Myself OH and 2 children also heading to Brissy if everything goes well.

Andrea
xx
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:12 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dwaindibley
Actually Cardos, you will be like me on the February list, i am expecting my papers to be submitted by our agent in Perth tomorrow but as we are 138 applicants also i don't expect DIMA to send a confirmation till mid Feb at the earliest and then we get to start the 10 - 13 month count down if its processed quickly it might be quicker to get divorced and marry a native instead

What’s your 138 skill?

Robert
Hi Robert this jan list is for applicants who submitted in jan so all welcome. Mine arrived at Dimia a week or so ago but don't expect to get acknowledgement until March going by some of the other applicants from oct/nov I know they waited 8/9 weeks just to get an acknowledgement. So pull up a pew and join the DIMIA waiting room .
Andrea
xx
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

Wendy007 is just really niceWendy007 is just really niceWendy007 is just really niceWendy007 is just really niceWendy007 is just really niceWendy007 is just really niceWendy007 is just really niceWendy007 is just really nice

Originally Posted by acbh2
Hi all,
Had a brief look but couldn't find a thread for January applicants, so decided to start one. Myself, hubby and two children sent our visa application off yestrday.

It is a 136 MODL so fingers crossed on a quickish decision before I end up looking like this

Any other January applicants out there?

Andrea
xx
I wonder if you might let me join your thread, I cant apply for a visa until I get my registration with the Nurses Board out in Oz and they have had that a while. But could really do with some support in the whole process fels like it will never happen.

Wendy xxxx
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

dwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the rough

Hi Robert this jan list is for applicants who submitted in jan so all welcome. Mine arrived at Dimia a week or so ago but don't expect to get acknowledgement until March going by some of the other applicants from oct/nov I know they waited 8/9 weeks just to get an acknowledgement. So pull up a pew and join the DIMIA waiting room .
Andrea
xx
Great, providing my agent pulls his finger out and posts by wednesday i will stay on this thread then , i still can't see how it takes so long to process these applications any one any ideas?
Old Jan 29th 2007, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The OH
G'day

We are already here on the 457 visa and hope the ASPC will get around to processing our 136 application posted on the 22nd Jan from Brisbane soon...

1 - andeos
2 - melpieters, 136 visa, sydney
8 - chrispy
12 - nurselindsey, Adelaide
15 - daraghm - Perth - payment taken 22nd - visa granted 25th
16 - 4Reids, Canberra
17 - acbh2
17 - thepomandozzy -Brisbane - payment taken 22nd - visa granted 25th
18 - Phoenix - Perth - payment taken 23rd
22 - The OH - 136 visa - Brisbane
24 - sheli0508 (me the OH and 3 kids that can't wait to be in Oz!!)
25 - Nad & Paul
26 - Tiggs+Graz (no idea where we are going!!)
Can everyone include the visa type on the list, it would be nice to see which type everyone is as i see from this thread spouse visas take 2 weeks so in a month there will only be a couple of us left on it
Old Jan 29th 2007, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

Cardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to all

Welcome to the jan list Cardos. Hopefully things will move quickly for us all. Myself OH and 2 children also heading to Brissy if everything goes well.

Andrea
xx

Hey Andrea,

Thanks for the warm welcome .........cant belive how excited I am to finally be at this stage..........sure u know wot I mean.

Orite Dwain, Ive been assessed as ASCO Code 2231-11 systems manager.......i fink where bouts u hoping to end up?......edit: opppps Perth im guessing coz of ur agent being there?

Last edited by Cardos; Jan 29th 2007 at 6:08 pm.
Old Jan 29th 2007, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

Hey Andrea,

Thanks for the warm welcome .........cant belive how excited I am to finally be at this stage..........sure u know wot I mean.

Orite Dwain, Ive been assessed as ASCO Code 2231-11 systems manager.......i fink where bouts u hoping to end up?......edit: opppps Perth im guessing coz of ur agent being there?
Hi Cardos, got assessed as ASCO Code 2231-17 analyst programmer, no idea where we will end up, looking for a Job at the moment for a 457 but no luck yet.

The agents in perth thats all, quite fancy victoria.

Robert

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.