January Applicants

Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

dwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: January Applicants

Originally Posted by MarkMC
Hi

Ours was sent in by our agent on 23rd Jan. Skilled 136 non MODL.

Will the agent receive the confirmation letter or me????

Mark and Kerry

Our agent is sending ours in next week, as far as i am aware they will get any correspondace from DIMA and then tell you, thats how it worked with my skills assessment anyway.

Robert
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold

Ooooooo congrats to you thepomandozzy

How did you find out ?
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice

Originally Posted by daraghm
No way! That is amazing! Hopefully ours will be as straightforward!
How did they contact you to let you know, you just got a letter of acknowledgement yesterday, was it another letter, or an email, phonecall, details please!!

Congrats again!

D.
Hi

Got confirmation of application in post yesterday........the post man knocked on the door this morning and handed me the envelope with passport in it. The date on the envelope says it was put in the post on Tuesday......must have been late tues otherwise it could have been here yesterday. Have had no emails or phonecalls at all from them.

What visa are you applying for and where are you heading downunder?

Tracey x
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice

Originally Posted by phoenix_uk
Ooooooo congrats to you thepomandozzy

How did you find out ?
Post man this morning with visa

Tracey x
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold

Well congrats anyway - I haven't sent our passports so no doubt they will have to ask us for them.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sheli0508
I everyone, we've just had confirmation from our migration agent that everything has submitted. So I am hoping that makes us Jan 07 applicants too!!

January Applicants - Just update when you can ?

1 - andeos
8 - chrispy
12 - nurselindsey
15 - daraghm - payment taken 22nd
16 - 4Reids, Canberra
17 - acbh2
17 - thepomandozzy - payment taken 22nd
18 - Phoenix - payment taken 23rd
20 - Tiggs+Graz
24 - sheli0508 (me the OH and 3 kids that can't wait to be in Oz!!)

So, where's everyone heading? Could we add that to the lists?? any thoughts

PS Thanks Bibbi for pointing me in the right direction (i'd posted on the immigration forum - hadn't realised there was a thread running for January..... nevermind!!)

cheers

Shelley
Hi, I think its a great idea to add where we're heading so have updated us. Anyone else?

1 - andeos
8 - chrispy
12 - nurselindsey
16 - 4Reids, Canberra
17 - acbh2
20 - Tiggs+Graz

So, where's everyone heading? Could we add that to the lists?? any
Old Jan 25th 2007, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

daraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nice

Originally Posted by thepomandozzy
Hi

Got confirmation of application in post yesterday........the post man knocked on the door this morning and handed me the envelope with passport in it. The date on the envelope says it was put in the post on Tuesday......must have been late tues otherwise it could have been here yesterday. Have had no emails or phonecalls at all from them.

What visa are you applying for and where are you heading downunder?

Tracey x
Hi Tracey,

A spouse visa also! And we submitted application and had visa bill debited pretty much the exact day as you. We are in Ireland, so will take at least a day or two for any mail to get here, so hopefully will get letter of acknowledgement tomorrow (if not today) and maybe (fingers crossed) a letter asking for my passport over the next few. I didn't put my passport in the application in the end.

We lived in Perth for about 5 years until almost 5 years ago (from 1997 to 2002), so its back to Perth again, my old employer has offered me a job, which is a great weight off our minds. We have our first house showing on Sat. hopefully be over there for mid/end of May.

I'm all excited again, seeing as you got yours so quick!

D.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

1 - andeos
8 - chrispy
12 - nurselindsey
16 - 4Reids, Canberra
17 - acbh2
17 - thepomandozzy - payment taken 22nd - visa granted 25th
18 - Phoenix - Perth - payment taken 23rd
20 - Tiggs+Graz
Old Jan 25th 2007, 10:10 am
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by acbh2
Hi all,
Had a brief look but couldn't find a thread for January applicants, so decided to start one. Myself, hubby and two children sent our visa application off yestrday.

It is a 136 MODL so fingers crossed on a quickish decision before I end up looking like this

Any other January applicants out there?

Andrea
xx
Hi there

we are a bit behind you we have sent off TRA and are now beginning our application, I have huge butterflies, but well done you lot

Love Nads
Old Jan 25th 2007, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

1 - andeos
8 - chrispy
12 - nurselindsey
16 - 4Reids, Canberra
17 - acbh2
17 - thepomandozzy -Brisbane - payment taken 22nd - visa granted 25th
20 - Tiggs+Graz
Old Jan 25th 2007, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

daraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nice

1 - andeos
8 - chrispy
12 - nurselindsey
15 - daraghm - Perth - payment taken 22nd
16 - 4Reids, Canberra
17 - acbh2
20 - Tiggs+Graz
Old Jan 25th 2007, 11:05 am
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy Re: January Applicants

Originally Posted by daraghm
1 - andeos
8 - chrispy
12 - nurselindsey
15 - daraghm - Perth - payment taken 22nd
16 - 4Reids, Canberra
17 - acbh2
20 - Tiggs+Graz
25 - Nad & Paul submitted TRa are well behind all of you ........
Old Jan 25th 2007, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MarkMC
Hi

Ours was sent in by our agent on 23rd Jan. Skilled 136 non MODL.

Will the agent receive the confirmation letter or me????

Mark and Kerry
hi Mark and Kerry,

Our agent advised that they will receive the confirmation letter and then forward it on - he advised that it could take between 4-5 weeks to get the confirmation letter though!!

When and where are you hoping to go?

shelley

ps whats a modl??
Old Jan 25th 2007, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 4Reids
Hi, I think its a great idea to add where we're heading so have updated us. Anyone else?

1 - andeos
8 - chrispy
12 - nurselindsey, Adelaide
16 - 4Reids, Canberra
17 - acbh2
20 - Tiggs+Graz

So, where's everyone heading? Could we add that to the lists?? any
Updated from me!

Lindsey
Old Jan 25th 2007, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah baby, email from London just now telling me I have gotten my PR spouse visa, all the hassle was worth it!!

List updated below.......

D.

1 - andeos
8 - chrispy
12 - nurselindsey, Adelaide
15 - daraghm - Perth - payment taken 22nd - visa granted 25th
16 - 4Reids, Canberra
17 - acbh2
20 - Tiggs+Graz
25 - Nad & Paul

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.