January Applicants

Old Jan 23rd 2007, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: January Applicants

January Applicants - Just update when you can ?

1 - andeos
8 - chrispy
12 - nurselindsey
15 - daraghm - payment taken 22nd
16 - 4Reids
17 - acbh2
17 - thepomandozzy - payment taken 22nd
18 - Phoenix - payment taken 23rd
20 - Tiggs+Graz
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

dwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the rough

I sent off our last few docs to our migration agents so they will get it all on Friday, we are hoping they submit straight away. Ours is a 138 Skilled - Family Sponsored application, we were going to front load it but we have been told it’s taking 10-13 months for these to be processed so we are waiting till later to do the medicals, gives us a bit more time to get fit!

Does anyone know how fit you have to be to pass these, I and my wife are over weight, but she has just stopped smoking so weight loss is not going to be very easy?

Good luck to everyone else
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

andeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really nice

Originally Posted by andeos
Hi everybody,

after my application was returned because of a missing copy in the middle of December, I resent it on the 27., just after christmas. Should have reached DIMA about two weeks ago. So I am a January applicant now.

Barbara
Surprise in the post today: I got the receiving card back! But it is dated 15.1. - 10 days later than expected/hoped for. But at least I am sure now that my application has reached it's destination.

Barbara
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 4:56 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Well looks like there are a few of us! Hopefully things will move fast for all of us. Looking at interparcel website our app was received yesterday morning, so we know they have it but its prob gona be a long time before they let us know officially

Looks like I need to take a course in patience although as I'm in fourth yr at uni my days are going so quick its almost time to hand in my dissertation, maybe it will be the same for the visa LOL

A
xx
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

gidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by acbh2
Well looks like there are a few of us! Hopefully things will move fast for all of us. Looking at interparcel website our app was received yesterday morning, so we know they have it but its prob gona be a long time before they let us know officially

Looks like I need to take a course in patience although as I'm in fourth yr at uni my days are going so quick its almost time to hand in my dissertation, maybe it will be the same for the visa LOL

A
xx
This thread has me worried. Our 136 MODL application was sent, by our agent, on the 20th December and we have received NO CONFIRMATION NOR HAS OUR CREDIT CARD BEING DEBITED. Very worried now as many on this thread posted this month and have recieved confirmation/credit card has been debited. Should we be worried?
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 7:22 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gidxg03
This thread has me worried. Our 136 MODL application was sent, by our agent, on the 20th December and we have received NO CONFIRMATION NOR HAS OUR CREDIT CARD BEING DEBITED. Very worried now as many on this thread posted this month and have recieved confirmation/credit card has been debited. Should we be worried?
No I don't think so! These were spouse visas and they go through very quickly, some as soon as two weeks. Your 136 MODL and these by nature take longer. This is what I believe anyway.

Good Luck hope you hear soon.

Andrea
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

gidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud of

These were spouse visas
What is a spouse visa? Is that where one of the spouses is Australian?
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

I was reading this thread too thinking well I checked the cc and yesterday it hadn't been debited until I realised that they were spouse visas - Phew
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 7:34 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by gidxg03
What is a spouse visa? Is that where one of the spouses is Australian?
Yes! thats why there pretty quick I think
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes! thats why there pretty quick I think
Jesus folks you scared the crap out of me. As my wife is the main applicant I thought that was a spouse visa LoL
Old Jan 24th 2007, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice

Hi Everyone

Got confirmation letter in post today to say they got application on the 18th.
They also sent back our cv's and some prospective jobs that my hubby had submitted showing he was employable......not sure what this means, whether they are not needed or what. Can anyone maybe shed some light on this one?

Thanks

Tracey
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

I everyone, we've just had confirmation from our migration agent that everything has submitted. So I am hoping that makes us Jan 07 applicants too!!

1 - andeos
8 - chrispy
12 - nurselindsey
16 - 4Reids
17 - acbh2
20 - Tiggs+Graz
24 - sheli0508 (me the OH and 3 kids that can't wait to be in Oz!!)

So, where's everyone heading? Could we add that to the lists?? any thoughts

PS Thanks Bibbi for pointing me in the right direction (i'd posted on the immigration forum - hadn't realised there was a thread running for January..... nevermind!!)

cheers

Shelley
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:38 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

Ours was sent in by our agent on 23rd Jan. Skilled 136 non MODL.

Will the agent receive the confirmation letter or me????

Mark and Kerry
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice

Hi Everyone

Would update the list but dont know how...........anyway we got our visa today....woooo hooooo

Tracey, John and Ryan

1 - andeos
8 - chrispy
12 - nurselindsey
16 - 4Reids
17 - acbh2
20 - Tiggs+Graz
24 - sheli0508 (me the OH and 3 kids that can't wait to be in Oz!!)
25 - Thepomandozzy - visa granted

Last edited by thepomandozzy; Jan 25th 2007 at 9:27 am. Reason: figured out how to update list
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

daraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nice

Originally Posted by thepomandozzy
Hi Everyone

Would update the list but dont know how...........anyway we got our visa today....woooo hooooo

Tracey, John and Ryan
No way! That is amazing! Hopefully ours will be as straightforward!
How did they contact you to let you know, you just got a letter of acknowledgement yesterday, was it another letter, or an email, phonecall, details please!!

Congrats again!

D.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.