January Applicants

Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: January Applicants

Originally Posted by acbh2
Where is everyone heading? We are hoping to go to Brisbane

Andrea
xx
Perth
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

daraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nice

Oohh I have company

Andrea
xx
We lived in Perth for a few years, and will be going back there.

D.
Old Jan 19th 2007, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice

Hi

We are also heading to brissie. Have checked emails and cc to see if the money has come out yet but no luck so keep those fingers crossed.

Tracey
Old Jan 19th 2007, 8:07 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Oohh I have company

Heres hoping that we all hear quickly and things go smoothly with us all heading over to the sun!

Andrea
xx
We dont know where we are going yet - favourites (at the moment ) are Melbourne or Canberra - but could be anywhere depending on job offers! Keeping our options open.

Adele
Old Jan 20th 2007, 11:08 am
Last remaining Dec PR app

biibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nice

Originally Posted by nurselindsey
Hi there

We'll join that one too - we posted our 136 -modl last friday, I am a midwife and hubby is nurse hoping to head to Adelaide with our two boys (2 and 5). Can anyone tell me do they send you anything acknowledging receipt or is it just silence until co assigned.

Lindsey
Hi Lindsey

Yes, they send acknowledgement letters by email. But it might take a couple of weeks.
Some people were granted visas who didn't know that they had a CO.

Good luck!
Bibbi
Old Jan 20th 2007, 11:16 am
Last remaining Dec PR app

biibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nice

Originally Posted by james and justine
... We got confimation that they recieved our application 1st dec. and have't heard anything since, just so you know that the full applications times have really slowed down. Don't know if it has anything to do with christmas or what but we were hoping to have our visa and heading off to oz by may. But looking at the way things are going it look like we won't get away untill poss july or august. Sorry to put a dampner on things but it is very painfull waiting but i thought it would be better to prepare you than end up as disapointed as us guys. Hopefully things will speed up now christmas and the holidays are past. good luck justine.
Hi Justine

looks like you are december applicants. Maybe you want to share your information
with us (december lot) aswell?

Pete (ValeSpark) is managing a spreadsheet with timelines.

Good luck!
Bibbi
Old Jan 21st 2007, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

andeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really nice

Hi everybody,

after my application was returned because of a missing copy in the middle of December, I resent it on the 27., just after christmas. Should have reached DIMA about two weeks ago. So I am a January applicant now.

My whole life seems to consist of waiting: for the delivery receipt, for the acknowledgement letter, for the job application, for the visa.... I am lacking every motivation to do anything....

Barbara
Old Jan 21st 2007, 2:30 pm
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,
Had a brief look but couldn't find a thread for January applicants, so decided to start one. Myself, hubby and two children sent our visa application off yestrday.

It is a 136 MODL so fingers crossed on a quickish decision before I end up looking like this

Any other January applicants out there?

Andrea
xx
We are sending ours off next week. Ours is on a 136 and all the paper has now been done. We are front loading it all. So hopefully we will get back our visa a lot sooner.

Cheers
Old Jan 21st 2007, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: January Applicants

Hi all,
Had a brief look but couldn't find a thread for January applicants, so decided to start one. Myself, hubby and two children sent our visa application off yestrday.

It is a 136 MODL so fingers crossed on a quickish decision before I end up looking like this

Any other January applicants out there?

Andrea
xx
Hi,

We're January applicants too. 136 MODL - should have arrived at DIMA last Tuesday so just waiting for that confirmation. Initially planning to head to Canberra where we have friends, but eventually want to settle on Gold Coast/Brisbane. Good Luck to all you other January applicants! will keep you posted.

Tasha x
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

daraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nicedaraghm is just really nice

Originally Posted by daraghm
I posted my spouse visa application on Monday. Think it arrived yesterday. Awaiting acknowledgement or seeing my credit card debited!

Hopefully it won't take too long as we are about to put the house on the market and see if we can arouse any interest from buyers....

Good luck with your application.

D.
Credit card has been debited anyway, at least they got the application!

Had the real estate people around to take a few snaps and measurements, the ball is well and truly rolling now....

D.
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold

Had the real estate people around to take a few snaps and measurements, the ball is well and truly rolling now....

D.
Ooo maybe they'll debit mine by wednesday then

Good Luck
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice

D.
Hi

Our credit card has been debited today as well so lets hope its soon. Got real estate coming wed to take snaps as well so our ball is well and truly rolling too.

Tracey
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 9:22 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thepomandozzy
Hi

Our credit card has been debited today as well so lets hope its soon. Got real estate coming wed to take snaps as well so our ball is well and truly rolling too.

Tracey
we were hoping to be Jan applicants but its looking more like feb :-(.

god damn passort agency. lol.

Good luck everybody
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

January Applicants - Just update when you can ?
1 - andeos
12 - nurselindsey
15 - daraghm - payment taken 22nd
16 - 4Reids
17 - acbh2
17 - thepomandozzy - payment taken 22nd
18 - Phoenix
20 - Tiggs+Graz

Last edited by Phoenix; Jan 22nd 2007 at 9:29 pm.
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light

We are going out (hopefully) on a ENS 121 visa, we sent our applications (front loaded medicals and PCC) out on Jan 8th, had a query on them about a week later. I phoned the DIMA officer in Perth this morning and in the process asked what the expected processing time were. He said that they were telling people it would be 4-6 months Seems like otehr people on here have been pleasently surprised in the past so heres hoping we will be to.. good luck to everyone else

Cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.