Ive joined the TRA waiting game!

Old Mar 15th 2007, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all
Default Ive joined the TRA waiting game!

Just recieved an email from our agent to say our TRA was sent on the 14th March!
Must amit to feeling a bit nervous, its a weird feeling having your life so to speak in someone else's hands!
Our agent said to expect an answer in about 4 weeks time!
We have applied on my partner's skills an an engineer, just hope we have enclosed enough information.
Old Mar 15th 2007, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

Elaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really nice
Default Re: Ive joined the TRA waiting game!

Originally Posted by Ozzy7
Just recieved an email from our agent to say our TRA was sent on the 14th March!
Must amit to feeling a bit nervous, its a weird feeling having your life so to speak in someone else's hands!
Our agent said to expect an answer in about 4 weeks time!
We have applied on my partner's skills an an engineer, just hope we have enclosed enough information.
Hi Elaine and Rob,

We had our TRA lodged a few days b4 yours, which agent are you using? this is our 2nd attempt hadn't enough evidence 1st time
After reading posts on here we used Go Matilda .........hubby is a baker fingers crossed we are intending to go to Brisbane/Gold Coast

Elaine
Old Mar 15th 2007, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Hi Elaine.
Were using this agent www.michaelsinglawyers.com.au we met them at the London expo last year and was impressed with them so decided to give them a go...so far so good!
Good luck for your TRA results, we should be recieving the news around the same time as each other.
Old Mar 15th 2007, 4:10 pm
AlexandNeil

themavia will become famous soon enough

Hi there,

Just sent off ours to the lawyer today... really anticipating his reply - i dont think I enclosed all the information, I am hoping he will fill in the gaps. My OH is a Fitter Machinist and half of his ex employers from Zimbabwe have closed down. Anyway good luck to you all.

Regards Alex
Old Mar 15th 2007, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Good luck to you as well Alex, let us know how you get on.
Old Mar 15th 2007, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

Elaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really nice

Originally Posted by themavia
Hi there,

Just sent off ours to the lawyer today... really anticipating his reply - i dont think I enclosed all the information, I am hoping he will fill in the gaps. My OH is a Fitter Machinist and half of his ex employers from Zimbabwe have closed down. Anyway good luck to you all.

Regards Alex
Hi Alex

Where are you intending to settle when you get to Oz?

Elaine
Old Mar 16th 2007, 7:49 am
AlexandNeil

Hi Elaine,

We would like to settle in Perth as it is child friendly and my sister is already a PR. Its our family goal to get us all together again in one place or country. My best friend Chinelle has just immigrated, my cousin Jeremy will be doing so in August and my brother is going on sponsorship hopefully in six months or so. Then eventually my parents can come in and there we will all sit pretty in Perth.

a mouth full.... where are you going to settle?

Alex
Old Mar 16th 2007, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

We have traveled quite a bit over OZ from Melbourne, Adalide, Brisbaine, The Gold Coast, Sydney, and Cairns, we drove from Brisbaine up to Cairns 2 years ago so saw plenty of places on the way, we havent been to Perth but would consider living there as it looks lovely, my cousin is moving to Perth in a few months time, her husbants family are all out there.
We have sort of planned to live in Brisbaine as we love the city and the GC but are willing to go where the work is, we wouldnt want to live in Melbourne or Adalide though as we didnt like those cities it just didnt have that OZ spark for us.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 4:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

good luck Ozzy7 and all you other TRA applicants ours took nearly 4 wks to come back, didnt use an agent as lots of advice from BE Members.

If you question it, include it in your application!!

S-j x
Old Mar 16th 2007, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone

Our TRA went off on 7th March OH mechanical engineer

Good luck to all who are waiting

Sue
Old Mar 16th 2007, 11:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck

Ours came back within 20 days (including weekends)

Karen x
Old Mar 17th 2007, 7:08 am
AlexandNeil

Hi Karen

Did you go through an agent? What visa class are you going on? Where do you plan to settle and what line of work?

Regards Alex
Old Mar 17th 2007, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Good luck

Ours came back within 20 days (including weekends)

Karen x
That's brilliant news Our agent is away in the UK for 2 weeks so we wont get to hear if our's comes back quicker until he's back in OZ.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

seanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant future

Hi All
We have just joined you in the waiting game ours was sent off on the 13th March and now have everything you can imagine crossed that we have put everything they want in there.