I've been GRANTED ...yeeehhaaa

Old Feb 14th 2009, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all
Default Re: I've been GRANTED ...yeeehhaaa

Originally Posted by Ben&Steph2009
wow!!! congratulations!

enjoy your new life in the sunshine
Dear Ben&Steph2009, thank you so very much.

Cheers!
Old Feb 14th 2009, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Perthfect
Brilliant news! Congratulations!

P

X
Dear Perthfect,

Indeed it's a fantastic news. I just can't believe that I GOT IT without any JOB VERIFICATION. Believe me, no hassle and nothing .....

Cheers!
Old Feb 14th 2009, 12:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler
Great news, not keen to get there then

All the best.

Cooler
I waited my whole life to get there buddy...... just arranging finances that's all .... hopefully it won't be long before I get there and once I do, I'll kiss the land down under.

Cheers!
Old Feb 14th 2009, 1:15 pm
His Excellency

fifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dance123
I waited my whole life to get there buddy...... just arranging finances that's all .... hopefully it won't be long before I get there and once I do, I'll kiss the land down under.

Cheers!
Congratulations and all the best..

Just out of curiosity though, why are you called dance123 ?

(I am called fifty pence as the british equivalent of fifty cent - I couldn't use my real name so I used whatever .. but I'm tryna follow the logic behind 'dance123' )
Old Feb 14th 2009, 2:39 pm
Just Joined

leo2009 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: I've been GRANTED ...yeeehhaaa

CONGRATULATIONS....
Old Feb 14th 2009, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: I've been GRANTED ...yeeehhaaa

Originally Posted by fifty_pence
Congratulations and all the best..

Just out of curiosity though, why are you called dance123 ?

(I am called fifty pence as the british equivalent of fifty cent - I couldn't use my real name so I used whatever .. but I'm tryna follow the logic behind 'dance123' )
Thank you very much fifty pence ....

Well...... there isn't much logic but I'd say that I love dancing and it's great way of enjoyin' and havin' some fun. So, I thought of Dance on the count of 1, 2 and 3....... and that's how it became my nick

Let's Rock n Roll babyyyyy!!!!!!

P.S. Would you please tell me why can't you use your real name ?

Last edited by dance123; Feb 14th 2009 at 2:53 pm.
Old Feb 14th 2009, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by leo2009
CONGRATULATIONS....
Dear leo2009,

Thank you so very much
Old Feb 14th 2009, 3:03 pm
Account Closed

Kayelem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shar07
Congratulations enjoy your new life in oz and the very best of luck
Well done and congratulations. I so wish it was me. We are just starting out and already frustrated at slow progress in getting employer refs so we can begin. Have a lovely and fantastic life in Australia!!!
Old Feb 14th 2009, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

kronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant future

To each and everyone individually, those who cared and showed their love through out my process of EXTREME pain, anxiousness and WAIT, counting each moment and every second...........the time has come for me to say....

I've GOT my VISA ........

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/4f705fab35.gif
The above image is a girl's one and those of you who don't know but I'm a MALE....

Before I thank everyone of you ..... I sincerely wanna thank Dearest FAIRY .... the love of my life ..... who supported me regardless of being millions of miles far .....

Now, to all other members individually, Polly, Dorthy, Safaet, Fly away, Caliburn, Twinset, BEESO, Slyvia, Lilsweets, PAM, Russelcat, Sram, and everyone whose name isn't mentioned .........THANKS everyone for all your support over the past year or so and through out this visa process. THANKS all...........

It's just amazing ....... feeling of being granted......

Thanks again dearest fairy and all...............
Well done Dance!! Hopefully I won't be too far behind you on visa grants

We've just had our medicals done. Your medicals were processed very quickly from your timeline so this gives me hope that all of my items will be met soon as well.
Old Feb 14th 2009, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kayelem
Well done and congratulations. I so wish it was me. We are just starting out and already frustrated at slow progress in getting employer refs so we can begin. Have a lovely and fantastic life in Australia!!!
Thank you dear Kayelem.

Yes, very true that it can be very much frustrating at times but we can't help it just can pray that this anxious journey ends in no time.

I wish you and everyone a speedy VISA grant

Cheers!
Old Feb 14th 2009, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kronk
Well done Dance!! Hopefully I won't be too far behind you on visa grants

We've just had our medicals done. Your medicals were processed very quickly from your timeline so this gives me hope that all of my items will be met soon as well.
Thank you so very much dear Kronk. I wish you be next in line for the VISA grant.

About medicals, yes, they were processed so quick and I was under the impression that it will take time but no sooner did I see that message on the status page as "applicant Approved", I bursted in tears but all good now...... It's so good to achieve dream of my life

I'll look forward to you posting GOT IT
Cheers!
Old Feb 16th 2009, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

Ramzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant future

To each and everyone individually, those who cared and showed their love through out my process of EXTREME pain, anxiousness and WAIT, counting each moment and every second...........the time has come for me to say....

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/4f705fab35.gif
The above image is a girl's one and those of you who don't know but I'm a MALE....

Before I thank everyone of you ..... I sincerely wanna thank Dearest FAIRY .... the love of my life ..... who supported me regardless of being millions of miles far .....

Now, to all other members individually, Polly, Dorthy, Safaet, Fly away, Caliburn, Twinset, BEESO, Slyvia, Lilsweets, PAM, Russelcat, Sram, and everyone whose name isn't mentioned .........THANKS everyone for all your support over the past year or so and through out this visa process. THANKS all...........

It's just amazing ....... feeling of being granted......

Thanks again dearest fairy and all...............
Hi Dance,

My warm congratulations to you!!!
Old Feb 16th 2009, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

sram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: I've been GRANTED ...yeeehhaaa

I've GOT my VISA ........ .
Congratulations buddy
Old Feb 16th 2009, 9:13 am
Just Joined

admoghal is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All

I am posting first time any message but I was seeing this forum from around 2 years and read the comments of different people

Today I got GRANT letter from DIAC

I and my family got VIsa "Class BN subclass 136 SKILLED- independent"

My time lines are as follow

5 April 2007 ACS docs recieved
20 July 2007 ACS Approval
20 August 2007 Application lodge
21 November 2007 CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION
06 February 2008 Acknowledgment Letter ASPC

Waitinf for a long time till Nov

26 November 2008 application has been Pooled
22 December 2008 IELTS send
24 December 2008 Pooled off and processing continue
24 December 2008 Police Character and Medical requirment
29 December 2008 Police Character sent
09 January 2009 Medical recieved at HOC sydney
09 February 2009 Medical finalised thorugh mail
16 February 2009 VISA GRANT letter

Visa Entry till 29 December 2009
Planning to move in April- May with wife and 2 kidz of 3.6 year and 1 year

Thanks GOD I got my and my family Visa
I am from HR country Pakistan

Got Visa after 18 month

Old Feb 16th 2009, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ramzi
Hi Dance,

My warm congratulations to you!!!
Thank you Ramzi

Cheers!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.