its seems to like automatic reply

Old May 14th 2008, 5:52 pm
Just Joined

msundra1666 has a brilliant futuremsundra1666 has a brilliant futuremsundra1666 has a brilliant futuremsundra1666 has a brilliant futuremsundra1666 has a brilliant futuremsundra1666 has a brilliant future
Default its seems to like automatic reply

Three days before i enquire about my application status.but they reply

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s General Skilled Migration program. Your file is currently with your case officer for further processing. If your case officer requires any additional documentation/information to assist in the processing of your visa application they will contact you shortly.

We appreciate your patience in this matter

actually i sent all the documents (pcc,med )i am waiting for final decesion

what is the meaning that additional documentation/information.pls expats need your kindful advice
Old May 14th 2008, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice
Default Re: its seems to like automatic reply

Maybe something like payslips, P60's, references etc. Could be anything, probably nothing!
Old May 14th 2008, 7:27 pm
where is my gold ticket!!

michell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to all

Originally Posted by msundra1666

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s General Skilled Migration program. Your file is currently with your case officer for further processing. If your case officer requires any additional documentation/information to assist in the processing of your visa application they will contact you shortly.

what is the meaning that additional documentation/information.pls expats need your kindful advice
the way i read it is that they are saying that "if" your CO requires additional documentation/information etc they will contact you, well that sounds like for the moment no news is good news. i wouldnt worry about it unless they ask for more and if they do they will tell you what they need

michell
Old May 14th 2008, 7:44 pm
FollowTheYellowBrickRoad

karlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to all

Originally Posted by michell
the way i read it is that they are saying that "if" your CO requires additional documentation/information etc they will contact you, well that sounds like for the moment no news is good news. i wouldnt worry about it unless they ask for more and if they do they will tell you what they need

michell
I agree. I wouldn't worry if I were you.
Old May 15th 2008, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

OzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really nice

Originally Posted by karlakoala
I agree. I wouldn't worry if I were you.
the email says "IF" they require documentation. You have a wait on your hands for a VISA!!! Patience is definately a virtue!~ We have all been there, bought the t shirt - or still wearing the t shirt!!!!!!!!!!LOL
Old May 15th 2008, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

strangers4me is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by msundra1666

Dear Sir/Madam

Hi I know 3 peoples those got same reply like u all of them r from India and applied between April 2007 - May 2007 and upload all the documents may i know ur timeline as well and whats ur profession and where u belong from.
Old May 15th 2008, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by strangers4me
Hi I know 3 peoples those got same reply like u all of them r from India and applied between April 2007 - May 2007 and upload all the documents may i know ur timeline as well and whats ur profession and where u belong from.
further documentation can also include medicals and PCCs- so you need to be ready to send this stuff as well.

It's not an automated response but it is a fairly standard response.
Old May 15th 2008, 4:33 pm
Just Joined

msundra1666 has a brilliant futuremsundra1666 has a brilliant futuremsundra1666 has a brilliant futuremsundra1666 has a brilliant futuremsundra1666 has a brilliant futuremsundra1666 has a brilliant future

hi friends thanks for your kindly valuable informaion.i already sent my medical and pcc.but no news from diac.i emaild again but they sent me same reply as above