Issues while EOI lodgement!!..Pls Help

Old Dec 10th 2013, 6:04 am
Just Joined

bravokal is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Issues while EOI lodgement!!..Pls Help

Guys,

While filling the EOI,I came across few issues as below:

1.Are there any family members the client would like to include in a future application?
->I m unmarried and I am the only one applying for 189 visa as of now.I have my parents and brother that are not-dependent on me.So,What should I answer here?

2.In education History,when I m filling up my University name which exceeds 40 characters,but EOI wont allow me to enter more that 40 characters?
Here,Can i remove spaces between characters and enter?

3.Is the IELTS Test Report Form Number the one we should enter as Test Reference number?

4.For ACS reference number/Receipt number should we enter the Reference number we used to login to our ACS account?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!.
Old Dec 10th 2013, 8:24 am
Just Joined

bravokal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Issues while EOI lodgement!!..Pls Help

Can anyboody help me here??
Old Dec 10th 2013, 9:09 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Issues while EOI lodgement!!..Pls Help

Originally Posted by bravokal
Guys,

While filling the EOI,I came across few issues as below:

1.Are there any family members the client would like to include in a future application?
->I m unmarried and I am the only one applying for 189 visa as of now.I have my parents and brother that are not-dependent on me.So,What should I answer here? If you're not intending to include them in your application, then you don't put them down on the form.

2.In education History,when I m filling up my University name which exceeds 40 characters,but EOI wont allow me to enter more that 40 characters?
Here,Can i remove spaces between characters and enter? Try shortening some words if you can. For example, instead of writing "The University of X", write "Uni of X".

3.Is the IELTS Test Report Form Number the one we should enter as Test Reference number? I'm not sure as I didn't have to take the IELTS test, but it sounds like it. Hopefully someone else will be able to clarify.

4.For ACS reference number/Receipt number should we enter the Reference number we used to login to our ACS account? ACS should have provided you with a reference number for your case, so use that. Again, hopefully someone can confirm/clarify that.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!.
Answers in red.

Originally Posted by bravokal
Can anyboody help me here??
Please don't bump threads. Besides which, it had only been a couple of hours. Bear in mind that not everyone who can answer you will be on the same time zone, so they may not get back to you immediately.