irish police checks??..

Old Jul 20th 2008, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

slippery30 will become famous soon enough
Default irish police checks??..

anyone from ireland...pls share experience of obtaining police checks from garda....i lived in ireland for more than an year...but not currently in ireland now.....

can anyone guide me how to obtain police checks..pls

???
Old Jul 21st 2008, 12:05 am
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of
Default Re: irish police checks??..

Originally Posted by slippery30
anyone from ireland...pls share experience of obtaining police checks from garda....i lived in ireland for more than an year...but not currently in ireland now.....

???
Hi

Where in Ireland did you live? You need to go to the police station in the area (making sure it is a station that has a superintendant as he has to sign the form). Ask for a Police Clearance Cerificate, fill it in, send it back to them with stamp addressed envelopes (1 envelope per person) and they will send it back to you.
We got ours back in 36 hrs It shouldn't take to long to get
Old Jul 21st 2008, 12:32 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

???

Check out Frequently Asked Questions section of http://www.garda.ie.

Persons resident outside of Ireland must apply in writing (by post) to the Superintendent in charge of the District covering the area of your principal place of residence while living in Ireland.

Include the following details:

Full name as on birth certificate, date and place of birth
Current address
All addresses at which you resided in Ireland
Purpose for which Certificate is required
Stamped, self addressed envelope

Also include a copy of your birth certificate. There isn't any fee and I they give a waiting time of 4 weeks.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 3:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by helena39
Hi

Where in Ireland did you live? You need to go to the police station in the area (making sure it is a station that has a superintendant as he has to sign the form). Ask for a Police Clearance Cerificate, fill it in, send it back to them with stamp addressed envelopes (1 envelope per person) and they will send it back to you.
We got ours back in 36 hrs It shouldn't take to long to get
hi...

thanks alot...i lived in dublin...northside...near the cold wet beach....

whereabouts r u from?..
Old Jul 21st 2008, 3:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lilsweets

Persons resident outside of Ireland must apply in writing (by post) to the Superintendent in charge of the District covering the area of your principal place of residence while living in Ireland.

Current address

Also include a copy of your birth certificate. There isn't any fee and I they give a waiting time of 4 weeks.
Hi..

thanks alot...lets hope the visa comes soon...i am applying on 457..hopefully iy will be quicker...my accounting firm cant wait..and i cant wait too.....only DMIA is getting in between..
Old Jul 21st 2008, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

hi...

thanks alot...i lived in dublin...northside...near the cold wet beach....

whereabouts r u from?..
Hiye,

We are originally from Finglas in Dublin but live in Virginia, Co. Cavan now. Hoping to be in the Gold Coast in the not to distant future If the visa would ever come through Where are you guys headed??
Old Jul 21st 2008, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

Hiye,

We are originally from Finglas in Dublin but live in Virginia, Co. Cavan now. Hoping to be in the Gold Coast in the not to distant future If the visa would ever come through Where are you guys headed??
hey...

me heading to me melbourne...hopefully when visa comes..
Old Jul 21st 2008, 3:48 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this was going to be a poor joke...
Old Jul 21st 2008, 9:19 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Hi..

thanks alot...lets hope the visa comes soon...i am applying on 457..hopefully iy will be quicker...my accounting firm cant wait..and i cant wait too.....only DMIA is getting in between..

Also an accountant and I'm heading to the Central Coast of NSW, can't wait, really really need some sunshine! I think the pathetic Irish weather is absolutely confirming that I am making the right decision!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 3:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Hello !!

What are your time lines ? Mines below.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 3:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

oops just noticed it's not all there (bit like myself then !!)

Applied 28.08.07
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 4:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Melbourne
oops just noticed it's not all there (bit like myself then !!)

Applied 28.08.07
Hi,

We applied Dec 20th and our status page changed to MET today
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:36 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Hi,

We applied Dec 20th and our status page changed to MET today

Congratulations! Not long to go then! I applied on July 10th 08 so I still have a huge wait ahead of me, doesn't stop me from checking my status every day though!
Old Jul 25th 2008, 4:51 am
Heading to WA

roamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really niceroamer25 is just really nice

Originally Posted by lilsweets

Current address

Sh************tttt.

I did this but now having read your post, just realised I didn't include a stamped addressed enevlope.
I hope the superintendent is nice and sends it anyway! :|
Old Jul 25th 2008, 9:38 am
Just Joined

clbmanc is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't worry, I didn't send a stamped addressed enveloppe and got my police clearance back within a few days. Much quicker than my Oz or british clearances!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.