International signed for.

Old May 7th 2008, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

gunners1 will become famous soon enough
Default International signed for.

Hi guys

I did my medicals on the 10th April in the bridge clinic in Maidenhead. The medical were only posted off on the 25th April. I have been checkin the Royalmail website to tract my item and it still has not been delivered.

Does anyone know how long the INterbational signed for items takes to get to LCU?

many thanks for you time.
Old May 7th 2008, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

maund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to all
Default Re: International signed for.

last time I used international sign for it was sent by pigeon post and took a total of 3 weeks to get there!
Old May 7th 2008, 2:31 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Originally Posted by gunners1
Hi guys

I did my medicals on the 10th April in the bridge clinic in Maidenhead. The medical were only posted off on the 25th April. I have been checkin the Royalmail website to tract my item and it still has not been delivered.

Does anyone know how long the INterbational signed for items takes to get to LCU?

Hi there

IMO international signed for is a crap service! There is every possibility that your meds have already arrived in Sydney the problem with this service is that they cannot tell you if it has arrived, only that it has been passed onto to Australia postal service.

If you are atall concerned - as I was, you can e-mail Auspost http://www.auspost.com.au/APC/CDA/Fo...7EMO19,00.html
Where it says state just pick any Aus state but stick in your UK address, and quote your tracking no. I did this and they replied within a week to let me know it had arrived.

So it turned out that it had arrived on day 8 after posting - although I had no idea because the tracking no. will only ever tell you that it arrived in Australia :curse:

So it is a crap service - but chances are it's probably there by now
Old May 8th 2008, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

gunners1 will become famous soon enough

thanks for the information guys.
Old May 8th 2008, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

johnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, I went through this agony and went to great lenths to track my meds and did, even though it was sent int signed for. Here is how i did it and I have posted it many times. Despite what people say, my Doc said there was only one case of where it didn't get there and that was because it was lost by LCU

hope that calms your fears

http://britishexpats.com/forum/priva...m&pmid=1196143

Originally Posted by gunners1
Hi guys