Info on validating Please

Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

swager is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Info on validating Please

My 18 year old is not sure if she want to make Australia her home. I have managed to persuade her to come out and validate her visa. I have got her a return flight and her boyfriend is coming with her on a Holiday visa.They are planning to stay for just two week and then if she likes it she will come back next year for a longer time (Forever i hope) I am now having a panic about the time she is staying, will it be long enough to validate the visa or is there a max or min time for this. Can anyone tell me if this is alright?? I am already leaving one Daughter (21) but i am hoping she will come over on a WHV next year and then we can find a way for her to stay if she likes it too.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:24 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Info on validating Please

Originally Posted by swager
My 18 year old is not sure if she want to make Australia her home. I have managed to persuade her to come out and validate her visa. I have got her a return flight and her boyfriend is coming with her on a Holiday visa.They are planning to stay for just two week and then if she likes it she will come back next year for a longer time (Forever i hope) I am now having a panic about the time she is staying, will it be long enough to validate the visa or is there a max or min time for this.
It will be quite acceptable.

Can anyone tell me if this is alright?? I am already leaving one Daughter (21) but i am hoping she will come over on a WHV next year and then we can find a way for her to stay if she likes it too.
I wouldn't rely on hope here - there are specific visa requirements that have to be met if she wants to stay.

Jeremy
Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

swager is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Info on validating Please

Originally Posted by JAJ
It will be quite acceptable.

I wouldn't rely on hope here - there are specific visa requirements that have to be met if she wants to stay.

Jeremy
Yes Jeremy i understand that, thanks for the fast reply i might get some sleep tonight