Including a spouse on a skills application

Old Apr 30th 2009, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

miss_india is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Including a spouse on a skills application

Hi guys,

CO has been allocated yesterday and asked for PCC and medicals. when i applied i was alone and i recently got married. i want to include my spouse in to the application form. can anybody suggest, can i do it now before the finalisation of the case.

if so i can submit his PCC n medicals along with mine. need you help. urgent....
Old Apr 30th 2009, 11:00 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: urgent need help on spouse visa app

Originally Posted by miss_india
Hi guys,

CO has been allocated yesterday and asked for PCC and medicals. when i applied i was alone and i recently got married. i want to include my spouse in to the application form. can anybody suggest, can i do it now before the finalisation of the case.

if so i can submit his PCC n medicals along with mine. need you help. urgent....
Including a spouse on a visa application is not the same as getting a spouse visa.

I'll move you to a separate thread.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Including a spouse on a visa application is not the same as getting a spouse visa.

Thank you very much for starting this thread. i need a reply on this and can anybody help me.....
Old May 1st 2009, 1:43 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Pollyana

i also want to add my wife as second applicant, kindly meve me to an appropriate thread.
Old May 1st 2009, 1:47 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
i also want to add my wife as second applicant, kindly meve me to an appropriate thread.
This is the thread Polly moved her to. I would suggest you take a read of www.immi.gov.au and download booklet 6. You will find all you need to know about how to lodge your application.
Old May 1st 2009, 2:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Including a spouse on a skills application

Hi guys,

As you now have a CO, why don't you just ask them if you still have time to make a change to the application?
Old May 2nd 2009, 10:26 am
Banned

Moon Racker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Also in same situation,Pls put me in appropriate .
Old May 2nd 2009, 2:30 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Moon Racker
See post 5. THIS IS THE THREAD.
Old May 2nd 2009, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

Ahmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really nice

Hi guys,

Hello

I asked DIAC the very same question, and they said that a spouse can NOT be added to any lodged application, while it is much easier to add a child. After you get the visa, your partner can apply as 'subsequent entrant'. There is a special form for this, and your spouse will have to pay the full visa fees

See this : http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...ly-members.htm

Good luck

Ahmad
Old May 4th 2009, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Moon Racker
hi, i think it all depends on your CO to add your spouse after you lodge the application. if they feel your case is genuine then they will accept to add your spouse as secondary applicant.

in my case i have contacted my CO and he accepted my request and told me i can add my spouse with all the app. docs and send it along with mine, that too before the finalization of the case. so i am currently running to get his docs in place.i am so lucky that i got a positive reply from my CO.

so i would say, explain the situation to your CO and for sure they will accpet it.my best advise would be add your spouse along with your application and once you lodge it, it all depends on his decision. prevention is better than cure.
Old May 4th 2009, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

slippery30 will become famous soon enough

Hi guys,

i sometimes wonder why many girls from that part of southasia get married JUST before they are about to be granted permanent visas.....rather just about any visas..

i am sure diac has heard such rumours too......no racist pun intended guys..as i m from that part of the world too!
Old May 4th 2009, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by slippery30
i sometimes wonder why many girls from that part of southasia get married JUST before they are about to be granted permanent visas.....rather just about any visas..

i am sure diac has heard such rumours too......no racist pun intended guys..as i m from that part of the world too!
it all depends on the way you look in to the matters.anyways let me explain you the facts. once you lodge your application and you know you got positve skills assessment, certainly you would think about having a secured life with a trustworthy partner before you move out of the country. this way you make your parents feel secured about their daughters life and secondly self-satisfaction too.

tomorrow after getting my PR, people should never think of marrying me with the intention of getting PR from my side.if that is the case then that marriage wouldnt last long.

coming to DIAC rumours that spread around this issue, it is just like a coin has got two sides to it. there are people with good as well bad intentions who want to draw the benefits out of this. but you cannot blindly categorise everyone in to one bucket and be suspicisious.

it all depends on whom you select as your life partner and how you mutually respect the relation. nobody gets married just for the sake of PR.
Old May 4th 2009, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

Ahmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really nice

hi, i think it all depends on your CO to add your spouse after you lodge the application. if they feel your case is genuine then they will accept to add your spouse as secondary applicant.

in my case i have contacted my CO and he accepted my request and told me i can add my spouse with all the app. docs and send it along with mine, that too before the finalization of the case. so i am currently running to get his docs in place.i am so lucky that i got a positive reply from my CO.

so i would say, explain the situation to your CO and for sure they will accpet it.my best advise would be add your spouse along with your application and once you lodge it, it all depends on his decision. prevention is better than cure.
Are you sure? It would be great to add my spouse now instead of paying the full visa fee.

I am certain from my information, because I heard it directly from DIAC.

Anyways, you may be right, and that CO can help. So I will check with my CO, and not any DIAC agent. Please tell how to contact my CO?
I have the email of his team only.

Last edited by Ahmadj; May 4th 2009 at 1:12 pm. Reason: spelling
Old May 4th 2009, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ahmadj
Are you sure? It would be great to add my spouse now instead of paying the full visa fee.

I am certain from my information, because I heard it directly from DIAC.

Anyways, you may be right, and that CO can help. So I will check with my CO, and not any DIAC agent. Please tell how to contact my CO?
I have the email of his team only.
yes i am pretty sure.it happened with me, so i can suggest you with confidence. dont talk to DIAC, the decision is made by ur CO not DIAC. to contact him, if you have his e-mail add. contact him directly, if not send a mail to ASPC e-mail add and in the subject line include ATTN:---- yur query(just the title) and your CO name. this will be directed to him and he will reply to you with in a couple of days.

in the body text type your query clear and crisp. it will work.
Old May 4th 2009, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

yes i am pretty sure.it happened with me, so i can suggest you with confidence. dont talk to DIAC, the decision is made by ur CO not DIAC. to contact him, if you have his e-mail add. contact him directly, if not send a mail to ASPC e-mail add and in the subject line include ATTN:---- yur query(just the title) and your CO name. this will be directed to him and he will reply to you with in a couple of days.

in the body text type your query clear and crisp. it will work.
Final answer: It is not possible to add a spouse to my application. Maybe this applies to visa 475 only. What visa have you applied for?

Last edited by Ahmadj; May 4th 2009 at 11:57 pm. Reason: spelling

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.