Immunization record required for medicals?

Old Jun 16th 2006, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Techno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Immunization record required for medicals?

Hello all,

Just got our letter of confirmation of the medicals booking.

It says that we must bring our immunization records. I have not got a clue where mine is, in fact I dont think I ever had one! I have had various jabs but wouldn't have a clue when or what for.

Did anyone else have this record requested but was not able to produce it? What, if any, were the repercussions of this?

I think I will call my GP today to see if there is a record of my immunizations on file with my doctors notes.

Thanks.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 7:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immunization record required for medicals?

Originally Posted by Techno Freak
Hello all,

Just got our letter of confirmation of the medicals booking.

It says that we must bring our immunization records. I have not got a clue where mine is, in fact I dont think I ever had one! I have had various jabs but wouldn't have a clue when or what for.

Did anyone else have this record requested but was not able to produce it? What, if any, were the repercussions of this?

I think I will call my GP today to see if there is a record of my immunizations on file with my doctors notes.

Thanks.

When we went to the doctors, they ask for this as well, but ONLY for the kids, (red book). Just ring the surgery and double check exactly what they want.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Techno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
When we went to the doctors, they ask for this as well, but ONLY for the kids, (red book). Just ring the surgery and double check exactly what they want.

Thanks, I will give them a call.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 7:35 am
Hardwickgang6

> Hello all,
    > Just got our letter of confirmation of the medicals booking.
    > It says that we must bring our immunization records. I have not got a
    > clue where mine is, in fact I dont think I ever had one! I have had
    > various jabs but wouldn't have a clue when or what for.
    > Did anyone else have this record requested but was not able to produce
    > it? What, if any, were the repercussions of this?
    > I think I will call my GP today to see if there is a record of my
    > immunizations on file with my doctors notes.
    > Thanks.
    > --

Hi
I would really like to know the answer to that one aswell.
The kids are OK, but not got a clue about me and the OH's, it should be
with your records at the doctors.

Cheers
Shelly

--
Posted via http://expatforums.com

Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hardwickgang6
Hi
I would really like to know the answer to that one aswell.
The kids are OK, but not got a clue about me and the OH's, it should be
with your records at the doctors.

Cheers
Shelly

OK, I just phoned the medical centre. They said that you need them for the kids but no necessary for adults. She said that if you do have your records then bring them as it all helps, but it is not essential for adults.

I called my GP to see if I could get copies anyway, and they said they couldn't do it. She did say that if I could tell her what immunizations I have had she could tell me when I had it?????? Can't quite understand why she can't just send me a list of all the ones she has on record then?

Anyway, we'll just go without them.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 1:15 pm
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Techno Freak
OK, I just phoned the medical centre. They said that you need them for the kids but no necessary for adults. She said that if you do have your records then bring them as it all helps, but it is not essential for adults.

I called my GP to see if I could get copies anyway, and they said they couldn't do it. She did say that if I could tell her what immunizations I have had she could tell me when I had it?????? Can't quite understand why she can't just send me a list of all the ones she has on record then?

Anyway, we'll just go without them.
Had meds on Tuesday, they didn't even mention it. We didn't take any info with us about the jabs we'd had and we were fine. I suppose it depends on who you go to though. Some make you touch your toes, some don't! We had to. It just depends.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 1:24 pm
Rocko since Feb 07

markrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nice
Smile Re: Immunization record required for medicals?

Just to give you an idea!

We a couple no kids - we went to doctors they took blood checked forms made hubbie and i take off glasses and do eyechart without and put them on and did again, then they prodded my stomach and then hubbies. We didnt get asked for any info re-jabs and then they told us there and then hubbie was an a and I was a b, the a means that they dont have to look into medical history any further and my b was because I have a back problem, and asthma, these are not a problem as long as they are well controlled.

Good luck to all with theirs.

Take care

Angie(and mark)
Old Jun 16th 2006, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by markrj

We a couple no kids - we went to doctors they took blood checked forms made hubbie and i take off glasses and do eyechart without and put them on and did again, then they prodded my stomach and then hubbies. We didnt get asked for any info re-jabs and then they told us there and then hubbie was an a and I was a b, the a means that they dont have to look into medical history any further and my b was because I have a back problem, and asthma, these are not a problem as long as they are well controlled.

Take care

Angie(and mark)

That sounds painless enough - thanks for the info.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 2:19 pm
Rocko since Feb 07

markrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nice

I forgot to say the chest Xrays took less than 30 min and were done on a Saturday and they make the man be naked against the cold film and the women have a gown to cover their dignity.

I was told as a female I could wear a tshirt no bra, but when i got there they got me to wear a gown instead.

It is just an XRay they gave my hub a nice radiation proof jacket to wear while mine was done, and I was out of the way while his was done.

I am not sure if the kids have to be done, you will probably know more than me. But if I was allowed someone in with me I am sure you could be with them.

Angie(and Mark)

Take care

Angie(and mark)
Old Jun 16th 2006, 2:24 pm
Rocko since Feb 07

We used Croydon one on pannel list if any one is interested.

Take care

Angie(and mark)
Old Jun 16th 2006, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

rammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond repute

We had this too and our kids don't have red books. We got the nice surgery nurse to read them off the computer and wrote them down. BUT there are NO immunisation requirements (it says so on bottom of med forms) we also checked with our CO who checked with the LCU in Sydney who DO NOT require these.

So if you can't get em don't worry.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 3:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I forgot to say the chest Xrays took less than 30 min and were done on a Saturday and they make the man be naked against the cold film and the women have a gown to cover their dignity.

I was told as a female I could wear a tshirt no bra, but when i got there they got me to wear a gown instead.

It is just an XRay they gave my hub a nice radiation proof jacket to wear while mine was done, and I was out of the way while his was done.

I am not sure if the kids have to be done, you will probably know more than me. But if I was allowed someone in with me I am sure you could be with them.

Angie(and Mark)
Kids of 11 and over only for x-rays.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

sapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the rough

We used Croydon one on pannel list if any one is interested.
I don't need one yet, but will eventually. I cannot find a Croydon one on panel list, only Thornton Heath. Is that the one you had? If not, where did you find Croydon one, please.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 5:02 pm
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sapphire3
I don't need one yet, but will eventually. I cannot find a Croydon one on panel list, only Thornton Heath. Is that the one you had? If not, where did you find Croydon one, please.
We used Thornton Heath too.

sponge
Old Jun 16th 2006, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

sapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sponge
We used Thornton Heath too.

sponge
Thanks Sponge, I am a long way from the medical stage having only applied this month. But I see on another thread you got your Visa today - congratulations - so the medical was OK.

I expect Thornton Heath is where markrj means as I definitely couldn't see anything saying "Croydon".

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.