Immigration Agent Vs. Going it alone

Old Sep 17th 2008, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

martynbaker will become famous soon enough
Post Immigration Agent Vs. Going it alone

I am currently lookiong into converting my 457 visa into a PR visa possibly via the Employer Nominated Scheme.
Can anyone advise how easy this is to do on your own rather that paying the extra costs of having an immigration agent look after it all?

Cheers
Martyn
Old Sep 17th 2008, 3:03 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Immigration Agent Vs. Going it alone

Cant help but interested in this myself !
Old Sep 17th 2008, 3:52 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martynbaker
I am currently lookiong into converting my 457 visa into a PR visa possibly via the Employer Nominated Scheme.
Can anyone advise how easy this is to do on your own rather that paying the extra costs of having an immigration agent look after it all?

Cheers
Martyn
I did all of the processing for our PR visa application by using this site and the official documentation, available from DIAC, as sources of reference information.

It required an awful lot of reading on my part but we did it without the help of an agent. It wasn't trivial but conversely it wasn't difficult. It just required a large investment of my time to ask questions and read documents until I understood the subject matter VERY well.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 5:57 am
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice

Look my friend, this is not rocket science as far as the VISA is concerned. it is very simple, if you have time..please do it by your self cuz all the help you need is there on the web site. if you don't have time and don't like reading a lot..please use a agent which will save you time where you can utilize it to something else.

peaceboy