Immigration Agent

Old Nov 23rd 2013, 10:46 am
Just Joined

hnsaghire is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Immigration Agent

Hello everyone,

I am planning to move to Australia. However, I would like to take your advice on which immigration agent you people advice, taking into account reasonable service and fees.

Thanks!
Old Nov 23rd 2013, 10:51 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immigration Agent

Originally Posted by hnsaghire
Hello everyone,

I am planning to move to Australia. However, I would like to take your advice on which immigration agent you people advice, taking into account reasonable service and fees.

Thanks!
Hi hnsaghire

There's a few agents that post on the site that are often recommended, George Lombard, TeeTMI and Alan Collett. You could also try a search on the MARA site - MARA. Any agent you do choose to use should be MARA registered
Old Nov 23rd 2013, 10:53 am
Just Joined

Hello old.sparkles,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I will check out the links provided.
Old Nov 23rd 2013, 11:36 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hnsaghire
Hello old.sparkles,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I will check out the links provided.
No worries.

You might also want to have a read of the BE rough guide to skilled migration - http://britishexpats.com/wiki/A_Roug...lled_Migration

It will give you a basic idea of the process, but feel free to ask any questions
Old Nov 23rd 2013, 6:48 pm
Just Joined

Hey!!

Thanks again. Definitely, very useful guide.

Have a nice weekend!