immigration agencies

Old Apr 26th 2008, 5:58 pm
Just Joined

karyn brown is just really nicekaryn brown is just really nicekaryn brown is just really nicekaryn brown is just really nicekaryn brown is just really nicekaryn brown is just really nicekaryn brown is just really nicekaryn brown is just really nice
Question immigration agencies

Hi, I am hoping to immigrate to Australia with my husband and 3 children but am not sure what to do first. I have done alot of research on the internet and i feel the way forward is to use a migration agency, but don't know which one do use for the best - they all make it sound so easy. Can anyone recommend a good agency.

Many thanks
Old Apr 27th 2008, 4:35 am
Cobber

pab1974 is a name known to allpab1974 is a name known to allpab1974 is a name known to allpab1974 is a name known to allpab1974 is a name known to allpab1974 is a name known to allpab1974 is a name known to allpab1974 is a name known to allpab1974 is a name known to allpab1974 is a name known to allpab1974 is a name known to all
Default Re: immigration agencies

Hi

We have used Concept Australia in Manchester and they have been very good. (I believe that they have offices down South as well. Not sure where you live?) We applied for a 175 skilled independant in Nov last year and we now have a case officer and are just waiting for the decision!!

If you can afford it I would definately recommend using an agent. I believe that it would have been a lot of hassle without.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 7:06 am

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.ianharrop.co.uk/
Old Apr 27th 2008, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Concept Australia for too. The south office, they have been fantastic. We paid 1500 and could pay in 3 instalments

Good luck

Tina x
Old Apr 27th 2008, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

aqualiv will become famous soon enough

Are emigrating expert any good?
Old Apr 27th 2008, 12:13 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Karyn,

If I had a $ for every time this question has been asked I'd maybe not have to give migration advice ...

The same names seem to come up each time - some of them have been mentioned below. George Lombard is another. Also Steve O'Neil. I'm sure there are more who are eminently able.

The one point you don't mention though is the type of visa for which you are planning to apply. Some agents are better placed than others because of the depth of their experience - we don't all do every type of visa.

Maybe click on Search and type "migration agents" into the box.

Best regards.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

Stuey26 is an unknown quantity at this point

We used Visa Bureau couldn't fault them, they worked out best visa for us and everything has gone smoothly no problems visa granted.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 12:40 pm
sha
Forum Regular

sha is an unknown quantity at this point

I Have a question on this - what sort of cost would you expect to pay (on average) and what do you get for this service?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:58 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sha
I Have a question on this - what sort of cost would you expect to pay (on average) and what do you get for this service?
For what type of visa? What occupation?

Migration agent charges generally vary depending on your visa strategy.

Best regards.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 5:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

We used Go Matilda (Alan Collett) and they have been fantastic. We applied in November and now just waiting for a CO. They got everything done really quickly for us, very efficient, professional and knowledgeable - we would recommend them to anyone.

Good Luck.

Colin and Toni