ImmiAccount login

Old Dec 8th 2013, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

sun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to behold
Question ImmiAccount login

does anyone else has problems logging into ImmiAccount? my username is not being recognised... not sure if this is related to the upgrade announcement from DIBP?
Old Dec 9th 2013, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

sun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: ImmiAccount login

Originally Posted by sun23
does anyone else has problems logging into ImmiAccount? my username is not being recognised... not sure if this is related to the upgrade announcement from DIBP?
I take it everyone else can log in no probs...
Old Dec 9th 2013, 12:28 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I take it everyone else can log in no probs...
Or the people that are reading it don't have an ImmiAccount and therefore can't help you
Old Dec 9th 2013, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Or the people that are reading it don't have an ImmiAccount and therefore can't help you
now I feel ever more special... I'm the only one from here with an ImmiAccount!
Old Dec 9th 2013, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

Perpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond repute

I logged on to the forum to ask the same question.

So yes - I am currently not able to log in using my username and password anymore. When I now attempt to log in to my ImmiAccount I receive the message "Login failed: Invalid user ID or password."

I know that they were doing some planned system maintenance from Friday 6 December 9 pm to 9 pm Sunday 8 December 2013 AEDT (GMT +11). So perhaps there are still some gremlins in the system.

Trying to request reset of password does nothing.
Old Dec 10th 2013, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Perpetual Tourist
I logged on to the forum to ask the same question.

So yes - I am currently not able to log in using my username and password anymore. When I now attempt to log in to my ImmiAccount I receive the message "Login failed: Invalid user ID or password."

I know that they were doing some planned system maintenance from Friday 6 December 9 pm to 9 pm Sunday 8 December 2013 AEDT (GMT +11). So perhaps there are still some gremlins in the system.

Trying to request reset of password does nothing.
Thanks Perpetual Tourist!

Same thing happens with my account... password recovery feature is broken. I still need to upload couple of docs so I sent an email to my CO explaining the situation... hopefully they will fix it soon.
Old Dec 10th 2013, 9:22 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

now I feel ever more special... I'm the only one from here with an ImmiAccount!
No need to feel special - you have been rude previously to people who tried to help you, so maybe people don't want to help you now? A bit of advice - you might want to lose the 'give me give me stuff you' attitude if you're expecting further help. No one here owes you a thing.
Old Dec 10th 2013, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
No need to feel special - you have been rude previously to people who tried to help you, so maybe people don't want to help you now? A bit of advice - you might want to lose the 'give me give me stuff you' attitude if you're expecting further help. No one here owes you a thing.
Unless you can help with the ImmiAccount question I really don't care about your opinion on climate change or theory of relativity...
Old Dec 10th 2013, 9:37 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Unless you can help with the ImmiAccount question I really don't care about your opinion on climate change or theory of relativity...
zzzzzzzzzz
Old Dec 10th 2013, 9:56 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, can we knock off the jibes at each other please? Don't make me put my grouchy mod face on! (It's not pretty - trust me!).

Let's keep it on topic.

OP, have you tried e-mailing DIBP about the problem? They may not be aware of it, and they may appreciate a heads up, as well as hopefully being able to help you.
Old Dec 10th 2013, 10:08 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
Okay, can we knock off the jibes at each other please? Don't make me put my grouchy mod face on! (It's not pretty - trust me!).

Let's keep it on topic.

OP, have you tried e-mailing DIBP about the problem? They may not be aware of it, and they may appreciate a heads up, as well as hopefully being able to help you.
I don't want you to look at me in that tone of voice MG, so I apologise! I did think it was a valid and relevant comment though, it just seems that people sometimes don't 'get' this forum and it's purpose, instead seeing it and the people who post on it as being their servants who are expected to jump on command. It's to those people's (and everyone's) benefit to be courteous and make the most of the forum
Old Dec 10th 2013, 10:16 am

mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't want you to look at me in that tone of voice MG, so I apologise! I did think it was a valid and relevant comment though, it just seems that people sometimes don't 'get' this forum and it's purpose, instead seeing it and the people who post on it as being their servants who are expected to jump on command. It's to those people's (and everyone's) benefit to be courteous and make the most of the forum
No problem. It's definitely a valid point. I think it's important for us all to try to be courteous & appreciate the efforts made by various posters who are trying to help.
Old Dec 10th 2013, 11:32 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Let's keep it on topic.

And as the ImmiAccount thing appears to have only been launched 4 days ago getting in touch with DIBP would seem the best option. They have also said on the website that there is downtime tonight so maybe they are already looking to fix something.
Old Dec 10th 2013, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

I don't want you to look at me in that tone of voice MG, so I apologise!
would you stop hijacking my post? go away!

emailed my CO this morning, waiting for their response...
Old Dec 10th 2013, 11:42 am

would you stop hijacking my post? go away! get a job...

emailed my CO this morning, waiting for their response...
See post #10. No more jibes, or I shall lock the thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.