ielts

Old Mar 31st 2011, 11:23 am
Just Joined

cristal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ielts

Hi everyone,i am considering emigrating to australia too.I think i must start by having the ielts but ehere in london to book for one?Are they special places designated by the australian immigration or i can go anywhere?
Old Mar 31st 2011, 11:37 am
TTW
Just Joined

TTW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ielts

Originally Posted by cristal
Hi everyone,i am considering emigrating to australia too.I think i must start by having the ielts but ehere in london to book for one?Are they special places designated by the australian immigration or i can go anywhere?

I found that when i went to the IELTS website, you could get a list of locations that the test can be taken, I'm sure most cities have a selection of locations (birmingham did).

You choose where to sit the exam

T x
Old Mar 31st 2011, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

Stratts has a brilliant futureStratts has a brilliant futureStratts has a brilliant futureStratts has a brilliant futureStratts has a brilliant futureStratts has a brilliant futureStratts has a brilliant futureStratts has a brilliant future

There are 10 or so IELTS test centres in London, most of them run the tests on Saturdays only and you generally need to give 2-3 weeks notice.

Go on to the IELTS website (www.ielts.org) and do a search for a test centre. You need to check with the test centre the available dates and then complete the application form giving your chosen date and a back-up date.

It's all done by post and you have to include a passport photo with the application form.

I'm doing mine at Blackheath (Lee Green) this Saturday....
Old Mar 31st 2011, 12:13 pm
Just Joined

cristal is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you and good luck to you