Ielts

Old Jun 26th 2005, 1:56 am
Forum Regular

Alborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to all
Default Ielts

Do I still need to take an IELTS test even though I'm a British citizen and English is my first language?
Old Jun 26th 2005, 2:55 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ielts

Originally Posted by Alborg
Do I still need to take an IELTS test even though I'm a British citizen and English is my first language?
Not normally, no.

Jeremy
Old Jun 26th 2005, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

sunnybeach will become famous soon enoughsunnybeach will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Ielts

That is not for English native speaker. So, don't worry about it.
Cheers,

Old Jun 30th 2005, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

Alborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to all

But it does categorically say in the migration booklet that you need to PROVE your English language skills through an IELTS test. Do you just ignore this?!?!?!?
Old Jul 25th 2005, 3:50 pm

jthonet is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Ielts

But it does categorically say in the migration booklet that you need to PROVE your English language skills through an IELTS test. Do you just ignore this?!?!?!?

No, no, you haven't read the whole of it.

If you're an engineer:
look for OVERSEAS QUALIFICATIONS ASSESSMENT
on the website http://www.ieaust.org/
concerning IELTS requirements for a skills assessment

If you're just migrating as General Skilled Migrant,
Booklet 6 Page 27 for English Language Requirements,
you've got the highest score (competent English), just by proving you're English native speakers. I imagine the birth certificate is enough for this, but you'd better check it up !

You'd better get trained to look for info if you want to migrate.
People currently in the process will agree I think.

Keep well men.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 5:44 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

We are sending in certified copies of our GCSE/O Level Certificates to prove we can speak English - as it states in the Skilled Booklet on the DIMIA site.

Claire
x
Old Jul 25th 2005, 6:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Ielts

[QUOTE=Jonahs_mummy]We are sending in certified copies of our GCSE/O Level Certificates to prove we can speak English - as it states in the Skilled Booklet on the DIMIA site.

Claire
x[/QUOTE

hi,

surely if you live and work in england and a national this is proof enough of your language capabilities!!?? now i'm worried i'll have to find more paperwork!!! i havn't got all my TRA stuff together yet!!!
Old Jul 25th 2005, 7:40 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=jacknat]
Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
We are sending in certified copies of our GCSE/O Level Certificates to prove we can speak English - as it states in the Skilled Booklet on the DIMIA site.

Claire
x[/QUOTE

hi,

surely if you live and work in england and a national this is proof enough of your language capabilities!!?? now i'm worried i'll have to find more paperwork!!! i havn't got all my TRA stuff together yet!!!
You would have thought so eh? But in the booklet it defo says that proof of english speaking is either the IELTS or an examination certificate.

Claire
x
Old Jul 25th 2005, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Ielts

[QUOTE=Jonahs_mummy]
Originally Posted by jacknat

You would have thought so eh? But in the booklet it defo says that proof of english speaking is either the IELTS or an examination certificate.

Claire
x
just checked, your quite right evidence is required but any kind of certificate from britain should do.

am now sending french o'level!!!!!!
Old Jul 25th 2005, 8:14 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

[QUOTE=jacknat]

just checked, your quite right evidence is required but any kind of certificate from britain should do.

am now sending french o'level!!!!!!
ROFL!

Funny that eh? Sending a French Exam to prove you can speaka da Engleessh!

Claire
x
Old Jul 25th 2005, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=Jonahs_mummy]

ROFL!

Funny that eh? Sending a French Exam to prove you can speaka da Engleessh!

Claire
x

oui, j'adore le anglais mate!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 27th 2005, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jthonet
No, no, you haven't read the whole of it.

You'd better get trained to look for info if you want to migrate.
People currently in the process will agree I think.

Keep well men.

?!?! I think you'd better get trained to pass your character assessment.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wink Re: Ielts

?!?! I think you'd better get trained to pass your character assessment.
i'll do that in german, or maybe greek!!!!!
Old Jul 27th 2005, 6:22 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

i'll do that in german, or maybe greek!!!!!
ROFL
You aren't going to let that drop are you! LOL
Old Jul 27th 2005, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Talking Re: Ielts

ROFL
You aren't going to let that drop are you! LOL
not lightly!!!! was a bit catty don't ya think ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.