Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

I submitted the police reports. Now how long does it take to grant visas?

I submitted the police reports. Now how long does it take to grant visas?

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 3:20 am
AsaankS

Default I submitted the police reports. Now how long does it take to grant visas?

i submitted the police reports yesterday. Now please tell me how long
will it take to grant visas?

rgds

Asanka

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of
Default Re: I submitted the police reports. Now how long does it take to grant visas?

Originally Posted by AsaankS
i submitted the police reports yesterday. Now please tell me how long
will it take to grant visas?

rgds

Asanka
It varies considerably, I would say dependent on your visa class, country of origin, region you are assigned to, etc. There is no set timeframe that anyone can give you on this one, we are all wondering the same thing! Check www.austimeline.com to see how long it is taking others from your country in your visa class to get a rough idea.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 7:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I submitted the police reports. Now how long does it take to grant visas?

Originally Posted by happymum
It varies considerably, I would say dependent on your visa class, country of origin, region you are assigned to, etc. There is no set timeframe that anyone can give you on this one, we are all wondering the same thing! Check www.austimeline.com to see how long it is taking others from your country in your visa class to get a rough idea.

In the UK it acn be anything between 2 weeks and 4 months if that helps. Usually around 4 - 6 though.