I received my ACS results

Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

Milley will become famous soon enough
Default I received my ACS results

and it is positive with MODL!!!

So glad about that. But, there is a small problem. On the letter there are two mistakes. The name of the company I currently work for is spelled wrong. I'm not too worried about that one. But the other mistake is that they say I worked for the one company for 2 years, and I only worked there for 1 year. I checked my application and reference letters and the dates are correct on them.

I'm just worried that DIAC will have a problem with the letter as it is. Should I lodge a query? Or leave it like it is?
Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I received my ACS results

Congratulations!!!

Great feeling isnt it!!

Id say put in a query with the ACS regarding the dates. It will just save the questions from your CO down the road.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 2:32 pm

username02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really nice
Talking Re: I received my ACS results

Originally Posted by Milley
and it is positive with MODL!!!
Congratulations! Great feeling, isn't it?

(BTW, did you know you've started two threads about this?)
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:55 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: I received my ACS results

Originally Posted by schwuk
Congratulations! Great feeling, isn't it?

(BTW, did you know you've started two threads about this?)
CONGRATULATIONS!! That's awesome!

Please share your timeline.