I HATE the weekend

Old May 10th 2008, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

jaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nice
Default I HATE the weekend

Hiya,
just wondered if it's just me or does anyone else HATE the weekend ????
We are waiting for qnc registration & my TRN no from qldhealth so every morning I get up bright eyed & so excited actually BELIEVING that THIS will be the morning that my inbox will be full of goodies....but at the weekend I am forced to face the reality that F*** all will be in my inbox... just like every other bloody morning :curse:

is anyone else leading this SAD existance in limboland????
jacq
Old May 10th 2008, 11:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of
Default Re: I HATE the weekend

I know what you mean, we are waiting for our visa it should be any day now, so for the first time in my life i am wishing monday morning to arrive

minibelle
Old May 10th 2008, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

jaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nice

Yip me too...& I stay up way too late during the week...(on a school night )
just incase they email me first thing...but they never do
I think it's pants
Jacq
Old May 11th 2008, 7:34 am
Lil
Just Joined

Lil is a jewel in the roughLil is a jewel in the roughLil is a jewel in the roughLil is a jewel in the roughLil is a jewel in the rough

Lol!!!

I feel the same! Even though the weather's lovely, I still don't feel I can fully enjoy it as I just need to hear that I've got it so I can see my boyfriend again!

It sucks bigtime!
Old May 11th 2008, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

jorose is a jewel in the roughjorose is a jewel in the roughjorose is a jewel in the roughjorose is a jewel in the roughjorose is a jewel in the rough

So it's not just me then! Then you get up and there's nowt there and you feel disappointed......until the excitement returns later than evening when the Australian's are getting up and you are back for the next round.

Old May 11th 2008, 10:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, I prefer the weekend because I know there will be no e-mails & so there is no dissapointment! Was like this all through the visa process & now it is hoping for job interviews

Good luck to all of you waiting!