I got it (pre July 136 non modl)

Old Jul 25th 2005, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

vikk will become famous soon enoughvikk will become famous soon enough
Talking I got it (pre July 136 non modl)

AARRGGHH! After 14 months of waiting I finally have a lovely email from DIMIA. I got it! Good Luck to all of you still waiting, especially to all you pre Julyers out there. Fingers crossed for you all & thanks for all of your support over the past 15 months x.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 8:01 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I got it (pre July 136 non modl)

Originally Posted by vikk
AARRGGHH! After 14 months of waiting I finally have a lovely email from DIMIA. I got it! Good Luck to all of you still waiting, especially to all you pre Julyers out there. Fingers crossed for you all & thanks for all of your support over the past 15 months x.
Woooo hooooo at long last
Old Jul 25th 2005, 8:01 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Many congratulations Vikk. So glad your wait is over. Good luck for the future.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 8:28 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Very many congrats Vikk.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

SonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant future

CONGRATULATIONS VIKK.
all the best for the future

Sonja & Tony
Old Jul 25th 2005, 9:45 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: I got it (pre July 136 non modl)

hey matie see I told you so you got the visa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You deserve every word of that email......

CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY

We will be there for you in Oz too.... come and stay with us or Mary in her broom cupboard

All the best Vikk mate
Luv lots Ang, Rich, Aimee & Georgia xx
Old Jul 25th 2005, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

margoo is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATS!!! And another glimmer of hope for us ...

Good luck for your new life down under
Old Jul 25th 2005, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

vikk will become famous soon enoughvikk will become famous soon enough

Thank you everyone! So happy I could kiss you all. Good job you're not here. I'd scare you all to death have big swollen face from crying too much. Not pretty!
Old Jul 25th 2005, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!! Good luck.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 1:49 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Well done! Huge congratulations, great isn't it?!
Old Jul 26th 2005, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

s_saletic is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!!!
Congrats!!!
Old Jul 26th 2005, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

STUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant future

CONGRATULATIONS
From Donna.xx
Old Jul 26th 2005, 7:15 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!!
Old Jul 26th 2005, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Great to see another pre-july got it, we applied April 04 and we got our visa May 05 so i know how bad the wait was, anyway you've got it now so all the very best.

Paula, Cheshire now Brisbane soon.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 7:52 am
"Goodbye Circus!"

fairgoes has a spectacular aura aboutfairgoes has a spectacular aura aboutfairgoes has a spectacular aura about

Wow! I think you deserve a medal for waiting SO long! HUGE congratulations to you and yours.

Enjoy your new life.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.