I got it, now what will I do friends?

Old Feb 23rd 2005, 5:27 pm
Just Joined

arfarf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I got it, now what will I do friends?

dear friends,
I applied for the immigration last year (before 14th april) and yesterday I got the visa evidenced in my passport. now I am very excited and don't know what to do next. I am planning to fly to australia before december. but I don't know where to stay in Melbourne and how to find work there. everything was so fast that I could not keep pace with it!

is there any governmental houses to stay for a while? I must confess that I will have a limited budget!

looking forward to hear from you friends!

good luck!

arf.
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 5:29 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I got it, now what will I do friends?

Originally Posted by arfarf
dear friends,
I applied for the immigration last year (before 14th april) and yesterday I got the visa evidenced in my passport. now I am very excited and don't know what to do next. I am planning to fly to australia before december. but I don't know where to stay in Melbourne and how to find work there. everything was so fast that I could not keep pace with it!

is there any governmental houses to stay for a while? I must confess that I will have a limited budget!

good luck!

arf.
You could start with
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

midge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant future
Default Re: I got it, now what will I do friends?

Originally Posted by arfarf
dear friends,

good luck!

arf.
Glad to hear we are not the only ones with a limited budget.