I cannot access my EOI

Old May 12th 2013, 8:10 pm
Just Joined

Bsefien is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I cannot access my EOI

Gents,
For a few weeks now I cannot access my EOI, every time I try I get screen with the available subclasses. I am not sure if there is something wrong with the site or what? Is this normal while they are processing my EOI and how I get notification if I have been invited? Thank you for the support.
Old May 12th 2013, 9:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I cannot access my EOI

The immigration site has always been a little temperamental. Have you tried logging out completely, clearing cookies and history, shutting down and restarting? Maybe even leaving it a day?

If you get an invitation, it will be by email and I believe that it will have a link that you would use to start your visa application. I am sure someone will correct me if that is wrong, different system when I applied.