Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

I am from Pakistan Please Help me for Australia Immigration

I am from Pakistan Please Help me for Australia Immigration

Old Oct 16th 2011, 5:54 pm
Just Joined

masabumair1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Plz Guide Me, How can I Apply for Australian Immigration?

Hello all.

I want to apply from Pakistan. I am BCS (3 years) and I have 8 years work experience in Networking and Telecommunication. and i have also done cisco and mile2(CISSO) certifications. Now I need to know that how should I apply for Australian Immigration by self. Plz Guide me for Immigration Complete process Step by Step with Immigration Fee.

I hope You all will Guide me for this. Because I meeting All the Criteria for Immigration. And I know that I must Qualify for Immigrant Visa.

I am Seeking for reply. As early as Possible Guide me. Thanks
Old Oct 16th 2011, 6:28 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Plz Guide Me, How can I Apply for Australian Immigration?

Originally Posted by masabumair1
Hello all.

I want to apply from Pakistan. I am BCS (3 years) and I have 8 years work experience in Networking and Telecommunication. and i have also done cisco and mile2(CISSO) certifications. Now I need to know that how should I apply for Australian Immigration by self. Plz Guide me for Immigration Complete process Step by Step with Immigration Fee.

I hope You all will Guide me for this. Because I meeting All the Criteria for Immigration. And I know that I must Qualify for Immigrant Visa.

I am Seeking for reply. As early as Possible Guide me. Thanks
Firstly, check out the Skilled Occupation Lists (SOL) to see if your occupation is listed on one of the SOLs. If it's only on schedule 2, then you'll need a state/territory sponsor. You should check out the visa wizard on the DIAC website to see if you are eligible for a visa (thinking you are eligible and actually being so aren't necessarily the same thing). If you need a sponsor, you should check out the state websites to look at eligibility criteria, etc. These are the sites you'd need to look at:

Victoria
Queensland
New South Wales
Tasmania
Western Australia
South Australia
Northern Territory

You'd need to get a positive skills assessment before you lodge an application (the assessing bodies are listed on the SOLs along with the occupations). You would also need to look at getting IELTS. If you decided (or are required) to have a state sponsor, you'd need to get the sponsorship from them before you can lodge your application with DIAC.

You should ensure that you become very familiar with the DIAC website if you are going to apply. There's a lot of information involved in the process. The list of fees for the visas are here.

Before you ask (and believe me, at some point you're likely to ask), there is no way anyone here is going to be able to tell you how long it'll take - it's a 'how long is a piece of string?' question. No two people's applications are the same. Hence, I try to stress this forum rule (that it's not a timeline site). There is, however, a rough estimate of processing times from DIAC here. Obviously it'll depend on what processing priority you're in. Once you've applied, you can keep an eye on how far through applications DIAC are on this page.

It's usually a good idea to wait for a case officer (CO) to be allocated before doing your medicals & police check (PCC), because there is a limited validity on them. So you could end up having them expire & having to do them again, or end up having less time to enter Australia to validate your visa (assuming you receive a grant). The length of time your CO would give you to enter the country to validate is usually linked to when you've had your meds/PCC done. I have learned from experience that it is not the best idea in the world to front load meds/PCC, unless you like the idea of spending a fortune on having to repeat them!

I've probably missed something, but hopefully this will be a start for you. Good luck with your application.

Last edited by mrsgreenstar76; Oct 16th 2011 at 6:35 pm.
Old Nov 9th 2011, 4:33 pm
Just Joined

Default I am from Pakistan Please Help me for Australia Immigration

HELLO EVERY BODY:
I am from Pakistan Please Help me for Australia Immigration without any Agent or Consultant my small profile:Bachelor of Computer Science(Three Years Study) with near about 10 to 11 year experience in Computer Networks LAN/WAN or Telecommunication and I am Still doing Job in Pakistan Telecommunication Limited (PTCL).
Please Help me. Guide Step by Step.

I will very Thank full for You.
Old Nov 9th 2011, 4:41 pm
Emeritus Senior Minister

Paul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud of
Default Re: I am from Pakistan Please Help me for Australia Immigration

HELLO EVERY BODY:
I am from Pakistan Please Help me for Australia Immigration without any Agent or Consultant my small profile:Bachelor of Computer Science(Three Years Study) with near about 10 to 11 year experience in Computer Networks LAN/WAN or Telecommunication and I am Still doing Job in Pakistan Telecommunication Limited (PTCL).

You might be able to get 175 visa as Telecommunication Engineer. Get assessment from Engineers Australia. Study the point test to see if you have 65 points.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...migration/175/
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/sol/
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...oints-test.htm
Old Nov 9th 2011, 5:24 pm
Just Joined

HI Paul:
I am not actually Telecom Engineer I am Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS three Year Study) I have Experiences Computer Networks LAN/WAN and Telecommunication as per my qualification please guide me that what should I do Step by Step I will very thank full for You.
Old Nov 9th 2011, 6:00 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

HI Paul:
I am not actually Telecom Engineer I am Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS three Year Study) I have Experiences Computer Networks LAN/WAN and Telecommunication as per my qualification please guide me that what should I do Step by Step I will very thank full for You.
You need to read the links Paul20 provided and see if you qualify for the points test and then take it from there. No one can do the work for you, you have to do it yourself mate. This forum is great for any questions you may have though.

Good luck mate
Old Nov 10th 2011, 12:28 am
Emeritus Senior Minister

Paul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud of

HI Paul:
You will lose some points for sure as your degree and your job do not really match. Please check the point test to see if you qualify.

Age - choose the correct bracket according to your age
English - take IELTS
Job - you probably can claim 8 years
Education - you can claim equivalent education or something, gonna lose some points here

Maybe you should get an agent if you are lost.
Old Nov 10th 2011, 6:26 am
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

HELLO EVERY BODY:

Hi,

If you are under 39 and have 10+ years of experience and you can score 7 each in IETLS, you have a chance.

First take a self assessment online test, see where you stand.

Cheers,

TAA
Old Nov 10th 2011, 6:45 am
Just Joined

Jimm is an unknown quantity at this point

HELLO EVERY BODY:

Hi

Since you have three years degree you first need to check how many credits hours you have, because ACS(Australian Computer Society) Evaluates your skills on the basis of your degree and work. I have the same same degree but with four years education and 130 credit hours.So if your credit hours are less then that they might not be able to give you positive assesment.
You need a minimum of 120 credit hours.
Also you need to have atleast 7 score in each module of ielts.

Cheers
Old Nov 10th 2011, 2:34 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jimm
Hi

Since you have three years degree you first need to check how many credits hours you have, because ACS(Australian Computer Society) Evaluates your skills on the basis of your degree and work. I have the same same degree but with four years education and 130 credit hours.So if your credit hours are less then that they might not be able to give you positive assesment.
You need a minimum of 120 credit hours.
Also you need to have atleast 7 score in each module of ielts.

Cheers
HI JIMM:
I mat some days before an agent he told me "You have three year degree then you need to 8 year experience and you are Qualifying for Australia Immigration"
and IELTS 7 each it dose't matter INSHALLAH I will achieve.
In SOL Schedule 1 and 2 my nomination (Network Administrator
263112 ACS) Please tel me How you processing your case.
and can it possible that you send me your email ID or Skype ID for Vice communication <snip>
Old Nov 10th 2011, 4:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by foha2012
Hi,

If you are under 39 and have 10+ years of experience and you can score 7 each in IETLS, you have a chance.

First take a self assessment online test, see where you stand.

Cheers,

TAA
Online Test ! From Where Australian Immigration Official Web Site ?
Old Nov 10th 2011, 4:21 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

HELLO EVERY BODY:

You've already been given information "step by step" in this thread & this one. I'm not sure how much more you're expecting really. At some point you need to go through the information yourself, no-one can do it for you. Plus, you seem to have gained about 3 years work experience since the other thread.

Last edited by mrsgreenstar76; Nov 10th 2011 at 4:23 pm.
Old Nov 10th 2011, 6:02 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Please tel me How you processing your case.
and can it possible that you send me your email ID or Skype ID for Vice communication <snip>
Please don't ask members to contact you privately.

If you feel you need personal guidance in your migration journey then you should consider paying for the services of a registered migration agent. Members on this forum just share their experiences, they can't hold your hand for you and advise you through the process.
Old Nov 10th 2011, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

And not to be rude, but you will have to work on your written English if you want to get seven in ielts.
Old Nov 10th 2011, 9:11 pm
Just Joined

Jimm is an unknown quantity at this point

HI JIMM:
I mat some days before an agent he told me "You have three year degree then you need to 8 year experience and you are Qualifying for Australia Immigration"
and IELTS 7 each it dose't matter INSHALLAH I will achieve.
In SOL Schedule 1 and 2 my nomination (Network Administrator
263112 ACS) Please tel me How you processing your case.
You know there are many many agents in the market and nobody knows who is the good one they are all there to extract as much money out of you as possible.I would suggest you to visit www.acs.org.au and check what there requirements are ? for skills assessment in your nominated occupation, study each and every information in detail and you will get a clear picture.Please don't listen to every advice agents give you.

Cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.