Hurrah - TRA Approved

Old Aug 12th 2004, 7:34 am
Dancing Queen

Lucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Hurrah - TRA Approved

Just had email from agent, saying that our TRA application has been approved this morning. I nearly fell off my chair, it has been a hell of a 10 month wait after failing the first time. Has been 16 weeks since appeal.

Thanks to all of you that gave me kind words when I felt like giving up, and good luck to all of you especially Rob Morton-Jones and Wozza.

Now for the visa, it is going to be pretty quick I think on a 139 visa according to our agent, so we could be in OZ by Xmas after all.

Lucy
Old Aug 12th 2004, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

Jennie will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Hurrah - TRA Approved

Well done and congratulations, I wqas bad enough when ours took four months. Good luck with your visa applications and to a happy new life.

Jenn
Old Aug 12th 2004, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

CK2B will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Hurrah - TRA Approved

Originally Posted by Lucyemma5
Just had email from agent, saying that our TRA application has been approved this morning. I nearly fell off my chair, it has been a hell of a 10 month wait after failing the first time. Has been 16 weeks since appeal.

Thanks to all of you that gave me kind words when I felt like giving up, and good luck to all of you especially Rob Morton-Jones and Wozza.

Now for the visa, it is going to be pretty quick I think on a 139 visa according to our agent, so we could be in OZ by Xmas after all.

Lucy
Excellent news Lucy after such an ordeal. The Visa part is easy after you've conquered TRA. Get the forms off and sit back and relax.

CK2B
Old Aug 12th 2004, 7:52 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

Lucy

Brilliant news! It must be such a releif!
Old Aug 12th 2004, 7:58 am
Dancing Queen

Lucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by claire edwards
Brilliant news! It must be such a releif!
Relief doesn't even come close! At least we can relax now. I believe unless you have any criminal convictions (unless you count husband getting locked up for a night being drunk and disorderly, walking around Portsmouth with a traffic cone on his head) or serious medical problems, it is straight forward.
Old Aug 12th 2004, 8:15 am
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road

Well Done and Congratulations

We are on a 139 too Lucy, sent our signed app to agent this week. Will you front load your application? Where are you heading?

We are heading to perth.

Good Luck with the next stage.

Julia
Old Aug 12th 2004, 8:20 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Hurrah - TRA Approved

Hi Lucy,

I am so happy for you. What a relief for you.

Good luck with the visa

Rob

Lucy
Old Aug 12th 2004, 8:28 am
Professional Princess

Lucy
Congratulations!

We are still at the gathering info stage but when I read about stories such as yours, I am so pleased.

People such as yourself, who have felt like giving up, show people like me, that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Good luck Lucy

Old Aug 12th 2004, 8:30 am
Dancing Queen

Originally Posted by Springo
Well Done and Congratulations

We are on a 139 too Lucy, sent our signed app to agent this week. Will you front load your application? Where are you heading?

We are heading to perth.

Good Luck with the next stage.

Julia
Julia

Best of luck Julia, we are off to Brisbane.

Lucy
Old Aug 12th 2004, 8:53 am
Dancing Queen

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Congratulations!

We are still at the gathering info stage but when I read about stories such as yours, I am so pleased.

People such as yourself, who have felt like giving up, show people like me, that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Good luck Lucy
Thanks PP

Are you doing it through an agent or yourselves?

I have seen you posting on the Take it outside and The Lounge, it is so addictive isn't it? I don't know how you manage to keep your cool, I have shouted at my computer many times!

Best of luck

Lucy
Old Aug 12th 2004, 8:59 am
Professional Princess

Thanks PP

Are you doing it through an agent or yourselves?

I have seen you posting on the Take it outside and The Lounge, it is so addictive isn't it? I don't know how you manage to keep your cool, I have shouted at my computer many times!

Best of luck

Lucy
We are using Go Matilda.

Yes its addictive. sometimes people can really upset you, its funny how its magnified as well.

But on the other hand, I have made some great friends on there. And its nice to take my mind off the TRA, it really is.

I only use to go in aussie forums but I became so hung up about the migration process, I found it better to also chat to people going to other countries.

if you get the chance to talk to Devonchick and Covenant and Leslie, they are seriously nice people who will always pick you up when you are feeling down.

I am so pleased you got your TRA, im silly about how chuffed i get for other people.

I just hope that one day it will be me

Old Aug 12th 2004, 9:01 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Lucy
Oh big big congratulations so it's turkey sandwiches on the beach this xmas day is it?
Old Aug 12th 2004, 9:05 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Hi PP,

We are also using Go Matilda.

Glenn will shortly be preparing us for the second stage skills assessment for TRA, references, certified docs etc.....

We have the best man for the job!

Rob

We are using Go Matilda.

Yes its addictive. sometimes people can really upset you, its funny how its magnified as well.

But on the other hand, I have made some great friends on there. And its nice to take my mind off the TRA, it really is.

I only use to go in aussie forums but I became so hung up about the migration process, I found it better to also chat to people going to other countries.

if you get the chance to talk to Devonchick and Covenant and Leslie, they are seriously nice people who will always pick you up when you are feeling down.

I am so pleased you got your TRA, im silly about how chuffed i get for other people.

I just hope that one day it will be me
Old Aug 12th 2004, 9:10 am
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Hi PP,

We are also using Go Matilda.

Glenn will shortly be preparing us for the second stage skills assessment for TRA, references, certified docs etc.....

We have the best man for the job!

Rob
Youre at the same stage as us Rob.

We are gathering SO much info, but as Glen says, detail, more detail and a bit more detail.

I say send them everything and hopefully they can ask for nothing (hopefully)

What skill are you applying under?

We wont have enough points for anything other than the new bush visa unless my husband can get assessed as a chef instead of a cook.

But, i think the best way of coping with this stressful period, is not to look too far ahead, take each stage as it comes.

I will be chuffed to bits just to get a positve skills assessment.

We will have all turned to drink by the end of it.

Old Aug 12th 2004, 9:20 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

My skill is Sheet Metal work-First Class (60points). Glenn has said that he sees no problem of getting a positive skills assesment.

I have contacted all my ex employers regarding references. Just waiting for guidence now from Glenn. I understand Glenn is very busy at the moment so we are expecting a little delay for his reply but hope to get everything together, documented and certified and sent off to TRA by the end of September but we will see.

We are looking at STNI VIC or SA at the moment. a little undecided

Rob

Youre at the same stage as us Rob.

We are gathering SO much info, but as Glen says, detail, more detail and a bit more detail.

I say send them everything and hopefully they can ask for nothing (hopefully)

What skill are you applying under?

We wont have enough points for anything other than the new bush visa unless my husband can get assessed as a chef instead of a cook.

But, i think the best way of coping with this stressful period, is not to look too far ahead, take each stage as it comes.

I will be chuffed to bits just to get a positve skills assessment.

We will have all turned to drink by the end of it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.