Wikiposts

hubbies got a few things on his cv BUT!!!!

Old Feb 5th 2008, 7:54 am
where is my gold ticket!!

michell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to all
Default hubbies got a few things on his cv BUT!!!!

Hi
my husband is at present here in the uk a fire alarm engineer and has been now for 5/6 years now, but was a telecom engineer before this, he has a forklift license(sorry if spelt wrong), he has done quiet a few training courses on both and has a few certificates, but we dont seem to be able to find this sort of work i.e fire alarm engineer jobs online, what category does his jobs come under and also what are our chances of obtaing a visa on his qualifications.

i have a few more questions but this is a start

thanks
michell
Old Feb 5th 2008, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

tynajon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: hubbies got a few things on his cv BUT!!!!

Originally Posted by michell
Hi
my husband is at present here in the uk a fire alarm engineer and has been now for 5/6 years now, but was a telecom engineer before this, he has a forklift license(sorry if spelt wrong), he has done quiet a few training courses on both and has a few certificates, but we dont seem to be able to find this sort of work i.e fire alarm engineer jobs online, what category does his jobs come under and also what are our chances of obtaing a visa on his qualifications.

i have a few more questions but this is a start

thanks
michell
Hi,

I think with a colourful selection of previous careers/qualifications its worth getting in contact with a liscenced migration agent for their opinion. Any reputable agent wont charge you for letting you know if you are eligable for a visa & if you are they will let you know which one. At least when you know what visa you can go for you can get the ball rolling. I thought my job (primary teacher) was straight forward to know what visa to go for but the more I researched the more visas I realised were out there. An agent told me straight away what visa to go for & made the visa selection so much easier. Good luck

Tyna
Old Feb 5th 2008, 9:03 am
where is my gold ticket!!

michell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to all

Hi thank you for your reply,
We have been in contact with an agency and we are awaiting his reply , was going to ring us tonight if he wasn't to busy but he said if not then tomorrow
, was just wondering as was going to try to have a look myself online for a bit of onfo before his call, you know get a little bit more clued up so to speak

anyway thanks again

michell
Old Feb 5th 2008, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

tynajon is an unknown quantity at this point

are you looking for a temp or permanent visa? I think agents give upfront advice on what visa to go for & whether or not you have a chance. Agents seem to only take on cases that have as close to 100% pass rate as possible so at least you'll soon know where you stand. I'll be interested to know what visa you end up going for.
Tyna