HSA meds and PCCS done.... how long now?

Old Jan 30th 2009, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

TandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant future
Default HSA meds and PCCS done.... how long now?

Hi guys,

Getting a little disheartened - we had our meds done early December by HSA in Perth as we were over visiting family for christmas. The CO had requested them end of November. I had confirmation about 2 weeks ago that my CO has them, she can view the results electronically via HSA.

However nothing has changed on our status page - health requirements etc still say outstanding. Could there be a problem with our meds? I was under the impression that if you were given the envelope by HSA after your meds everything was in order.

I realise that it could be the CO not having updated our page but I was under the impression once pccs and meds are asked for and submitted your application is being looked at and its not too long to wait......
Old Jan 31st 2009, 10:21 am
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HSA meds and PCCS done.... how long now?

I have had a visa since October 2007 and my health requirements still say outstanding..... it only gets changed if the CO updates it - which they may not!

I'm sure it won't be long - get the bubbly cooling in the fridge and practice your wahoos!
Old Jan 31st 2009, 10:26 am
happy here :)

PamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to behold

Hi there, ASPC told me the other night not to pay too much attention to the status page cos per previous poster not all COs update. I've been a bit stressy cos not a single one of our docs is marked 'met' but we've been assured that everything is done except the decision itself so just got to wait it out...hope that previous poster is correct and the time to 'wahooooo' is not long off! All the best, Pam
Old Jan 31st 2009, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

TandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant future

Thanks guys! Thats really cheered me up!

PamE - looks like we are similar timelines! Fingers crossed for both of us its soon!!
Old Jan 31st 2009, 10:53 am

PamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to behold

I have so many bits of my anatomy crossed I can barely move!
Hope we are both put out of our misery soon enough....meantime I keep smiling - albeit a bit manically at this point
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

PamE - guess what? I checked my stautus page this morning - and its says APPLICANT APPROVED!!!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:13 am
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:29 am

Originally Posted by TandC23
PamE - guess what? I checked my stautus page this morning - and its says APPLICANT APPROVED!!!!!
Brilliant news!!!! So exciting!!!
Hope this is sign of more good things to come from DIAC
Have a great buzzy day