how to submit ielts result?

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

cookie_monster is an unknown quantity at this point
Default how to submit ielts result?

Do we need to send the report officially through the ielts testing center or we need to send the original result report which we recieve after the test. or we can just put down the TRF in the forms?

thank you.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

caringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: how to submit ielts result?

Originally Posted by cookie_monster
Do we need to send the report officially through the ielts testing center or we need to send the original result report which we recieve after the test. or we can just put down the TRF in the forms?

thank you.
well, for getting ur skills assessed , u need to arrange ur test centre to forward a copy directly to assessing authority besides sending one to you.
for immigration application, you need to send you original copy (dont forget to keep a certified copy with you. )
Nadir
Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:46 am
Muks

I asked the Britishcouncil to send it...
Thanks.
- Muks

caringgoofi wrote:
    > > Do we need to send the report officially through the ielts testing
    > > center or we need to send the original result report which we
recieve
    > > after the test. or we can just put down the TRF in the forms?
    > >
    > > thank you.
    > well, for getting ur skills assessed , u need to arrange ur test
centre
    > to forward a copy directly to assessing authority besides sending one
to
    > you.
    > for immigration application, you need to send you original copy (dont
    > forget to keep a certified copy with you. )
    > Nadir
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Mar 10th 2005, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

caringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by cookie_monster

thank you.
WEll, if you are sending you skill assessment application, your test centre should forward one copy of your IELTS results directly to assessing authority. this provision is given in the IELTs application forms as you might have noticed.
When you will be lodging you immigration application, you should send your orignal test result along with your application. you may retain a certified photocopy with yourself for future refernces.
Let me know if there is any other way i can be helpful
Nadir
Old Mar 10th 2005, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

NKKK is an unknown quantity at this point

for DIMIA only test report form number is enough.. you dont need to send the form itself...

I did it and they never requested the original report..

Originally Posted by caringgoofi
WEll, if you are sending you skill assessment application, your test centre should forward one copy of your IELTS results directly to assessing authority. this provision is given in the IELTs application forms as you might have noticed.
When you will be lodging you immigration application, you should send your orignal test result along with your application. you may retain a certified photocopy with yourself for future refernces.
Nadir
Old Apr 5th 2005, 2:36 pm
Banned

amansingh is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: how to submit ielts result?

Originally Posted by caringgoofi
Nadir
I'm still not sure on this. My wife wished to sit a test before we decide to make an application for emmigration to Oz. Does this mean that the Ielts examing baord should send her results to DMIA even if they have no record of our application?

Or can we just keep hold of the certificate and send it when we are ready to apply?

Thanks in advance
Old Apr 5th 2005, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Sebastian will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by amansingh
I'm still not sure on this. My wife wished to sit a test before we decide to make an application for emmigration to Oz. Does this mean that the Ielts examing baord should send her results to DMIA even if they have no record of our application?

Or can we just keep hold of the certificate and send it when we are ready to apply?

Thanks in advance
It is better to get ready to apply first and then sir fro IELTS, coz IELTS has a shelf life.

Sebastian