How to stay

Old Feb 22nd 2017, 9:42 am
Just Joined

Hh799 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to stay

In the uk I am a nursery nurse level 3 what does this equate to here and how could I stay with this qualification or how and what do I need to do to take this qualification further for them to want me to stay
Old Feb 22nd 2017, 10:16 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to stay

Originally Posted by Hh799
In the uk I am a nursery nurse level 3 what does this equate to here and how could I stay with this qualification or how and what do I need to do to take this qualification further for them to want me to stay
When you say 'stay', what visa are you on at present? Are you looking to migrate permanently or just work here temporarily?
Old Feb 22nd 2017, 10:45 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana
When you say 'stay', what visa are you on at present? Are you looking to migrate permanently or just work here temporarily?
I was looking for options to both
Old Feb 22nd 2017, 11:03 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

Nursery nurse unfortunately doesnt qualify for a visa
Old Feb 22nd 2017, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

The only option would be pre primary, but you would need to gain a degree.

If you are aged 30 or young with no dependents, you could get a working holiday visa which would allow you to live and work in Australia for 12 months and extendable to two years by undertaking certain regional work.
Old Feb 22nd 2017, 7:32 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by verystormy
The only option would be pre primary, but you would need to gain a degree.

If you are aged 30 or young with no dependents, you could get a working holiday visa which would allow you to live and work in Australia for 12 months and extendable to two years by undertaking certain regional work.
Yes I've seen this degree am I right in thinking it's one year and can be done via open university? Is there anyway I can take this degree while in Australia what sort of visa would I need
Old Feb 22nd 2017, 9:41 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hh799
Yes I've seen this degree am I right in thinking it's one year and can be done via open university? Is there anyway I can take this degree while in Australia what sort of visa would I need
No, it's a university teaching degree which is 3 years. In order to do it in Australia you will need a student visa and a lot of money. You would be paying international student fees and only allowed to work 20 hours per week during your studies. Yes it can be done at open university but it is still run during term times (you've probably missed term 1 now) and you will be required to do unpaid placement in schools during your studies.