How much experience for TRA?

Old Aug 4th 2004, 11:33 am
Just Joined

Muse is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How much experience for TRA?

Hi,
How much work experience do I need for a positive TRA assessment? I've heard if I have no trade certificate i'll need 3 years on the job training, and then a further 3 years to get the points for work experience on my visa application. Is this correct?

Thanks.
Old Aug 4th 2004, 12:06 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How much experience for TRA?

think you will find that it is 6 years.

try this lnk;

http://www.workplace.gov.au

Originally posted by Muse
Hi,
How much work experience do I need for a positive TRA assessment? I've heard if I have no trade certificate i'll need 3 years on the job training, and then a further 3 years to get the points for work experience on my visa application. Is this correct?

Thanks.
Old Aug 4th 2004, 12:11 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

Hi,

Thanks.
Normally it's 6 years, some occupations require 7. Best to have a look at the website.
Old Aug 4th 2004, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough

Hi,

Thanks.
they say you dont need qualifications but you will need at least 6 years 7 if electriction have a look on the web site that Rob has posted you can also email or ring them up as they are very helpfull
debs xxx