How much are agents

Old Oct 12th 2010, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

angel659 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How much are agents

Hi

I am planning on emigrating whether through a sponsored 457 or a pr when I get all experience I need for PR visa.

I have seen agents on the forum and was wondering how much are the fees? Or is it that easy to go through the process. I am worried I will get something wrong.

Thanks
Old Oct 12th 2010, 8:09 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How much are agents

Hi there

How long is a piece of string?

A good agent will be able to do as much or as little as you want them to. Some will just give initial advice on the phone for free & then charge a fee for any subsequent work. That can be just checking your appplication once you have finished putting it together, going right up to handling the whole process. This can cost anything from a couple of hundred dollars up to a couple of thousand.

Our agent handled everything for us, from the initial phone calls, to assessing our suitability, to then helping with our ACS application & then our 175, which he handled from end to end. He then advised & checked our children's visa applications before I submitted them. He's been a constant source of information for the last three years & for that, I think it's been money well spent.

Whichever agent you choose (ours is George Lombard of austimmigration.com.au) make sure they are MARA registered, as there are a lot of sharks & not just in the waters