Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

how many TRA results has there been recently??

how many TRA results has there been recently??

Old May 10th 2005, 12:24 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy how many TRA results has there been recently??

hi all

for those who are waiting for the 'dreaded' TRA assessment result, has anybody had a result recently, good or bad??!!

i've had a look on austimeline, and there seems to have been a lull in results coming back out.

please let me know that something is happening with those guys at TRA, and that they haven't shut up shop

michelle
Old May 10th 2005, 1:13 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: how many TRA results has there been recently??

Originally Posted by bun
hi all

for those who are waiting for the 'dreaded' TRA assessment result, has anybody had a result recently, good or bad??!!

i've had a look on austimeline, and there seems to have been a lull in results coming back out.

please let me know that something is happening with those guys at TRA, and that they haven't shut up shop

michelle
We are currently awaiting the outcome of our application. It has only been three weeks so far but just cant stop thinking about it. Its all we seem to talk about these days!

How long have they had yours?

R.
Old May 10th 2005, 1:18 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: how many TRA results has there been recently??

Originally Posted by Carruss
We are currently awaiting the outcome of our application. It has only been three weeks so far but just cant stop thinking about it. Its all we seem to talk about these days!

How long have they had yours?

R.
we are one week ahead of you, 13th april acknowledged, sent 4th april.

i've seen some results recently about 5 weeks, so we are hoping it is soon......

offical line is 90 days though, it's going to be so hard to wait.

it seems as though there has been no okays from TRA recently, maybe ther are on their hols......
Old May 10th 2005, 1:30 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bun
we are one week ahead of you, 13th april acknowledged, sent 4th april.

i've seen some results recently about 5 weeks, so we are hoping it is soon......

offical line is 90 days though, it's going to be so hard to wait.

it seems as though there has been no okays from TRA recently, maybe ther are on their hols......
Did you send yours for 'priority processing', we did so like you said hopefully we should here back quite quickly. Even at five weeks it seems like its taking forever!

Just got to be patient I suppose!

R.
Old May 10th 2005, 1:35 pm
Never going back

Unhappy Re: how many TRA results has there been recently??

Did you send yours for 'priority processing', we did so like you said hopefully we should here back quite quickly. Even at five weeks it seems like its taking forever!

R.
yep, it was sent prority.

have you noticed r, that nodody else has replied to this thread. it's eerie,......
i'm sure there has been a mass walk out at TRA, or they've all got the plague, or perhaps it's a mythical place that doesn't exist......

i'm starting to worry!!!!................

michelle
Old May 10th 2005, 1:36 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: how many TRA results has there been recently??

R.
Think yourselves lucky, our first TRA took 16 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily they seem to be quicker now and our second one took only 6...
Old May 10th 2005, 1:40 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Originally Posted by bridiej

I know, like I said we should just be patient as last year people were waiting for ages weren't they!

Mind you, we would be happy to wait for longer if guranteed a positive assessment.

R.
Old May 10th 2005, 1:42 pm
Never going back

yours is one of the timelines i've seen on this forum. i keep reading to hubbie, "this one only took x amont of weeks".

16 weeks, my god, a bet there was alot of alcohol consumed during that wait.
did you chase it at all, or just left them to it?

good luck with your application now though

michelle
Old May 10th 2005, 1:43 pm
Never going back

I know, like I said we should just be patient as last year people were waiting for ages weren't they!

Mind you, we would be happy to wait for longer if guranteed a positive assessment.

R.
very true
Old May 10th 2005, 1:52 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bun
yours is one of the timelines i've seen on this forum. i keep reading to hubbie, "this one only took x amont of weeks".

16 weeks, my god, a bet there was alot of alcohol consumed during that wait.
did you chase it at all, or just left them to it?

good luck with your application now though

michelle
LOL!!

I'd have waited forever too if it had been positive but we werent so lucky first time...... BUT it all worked out in the end as in between failing 1st time and passing 2nd time Malc's skill added to MODL so we could go 136 to WA instead of STNI to SA, which was a bonus for us!

Hang in there, it'll happen sooner than you think and you'll soon be posting moaning about the wait for med requests!!!
Old May 10th 2005, 1:54 pm
I am not the Messiah!

LOL!!

I'd have waited forever too if it had been positive but we werent so lucky first time...... BUT it all worked out in the end as in between failing 1st time and passing 2nd time Malc's skill added to MODL so we could go 136 to WA instead of STNI to SA, which was a bonus for us!

Hang in there, it'll happen sooner than you think and you'll soon be posting moaning about the wait for med requests!!!
Thats good news. Same thing for some friends of ours as he was going to be sponsored by his uncle but Bricklayers are now on the list also.

R.
Old May 10th 2005, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bun
hi all

michelle
Our second application is going to Australia tomorrow. Our first application took 13 weeks, so anything less than that this time round will be a bonus.

I have to agree with Bridiej's post. Although we failed in January and thought it was the end of the world, since then Hubby's job has been added to MODL and now that means we no longer have to pay bond which was giving us 5 points! So hopefully if we get a positive result this time fate had a hand is us not passing in January!

Maybe the 'lull' will be replaced with speedy passes for all of us!

Nikki
Old May 10th 2005, 2:50 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nikki
Our second application is going to Australia tomorrow. Our first application took 13 weeks, so anything less than that this time round will be a bonus.

I have to agree with Bridiej's post. Although we failed in January and thought it was the end of the world, since then Hubby's job has been added to MODL and now that means we no longer have to pay bond which was giving us 5 points! So hopefully if we get a positive result this time fate had a hand is us not passing in January!

Maybe the 'lull' will be replaced with speedy passes for all of us!

Nikki
Some friends of mine got a sucessful result from the TRA last wednesday - they lodged early Marc hi think
Old May 10th 2005, 3:33 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Hi there
Ours has been in 3 weeks tomorrow, ack 23/4/05, already fed up and it's no time really is it, in the grand scheme of things, mind you first one went walkablout and we didn'y know for five weeks, so we do feel weve been playing a waiting game for quite a while.
Be fab when we can start posting that we've got results.

Good luck to everyone
Carole

Originally Posted by bun
hi all

michelle
Old May 10th 2005, 3:40 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Originally Posted by Wickedsid
Hi there
Ours has been in 3 weeks tomorrow, ack 23/4/05, already fed up and it's no time really is it, in the grand scheme of things, mind you first one went walkablout and we didn'y know for five weeks, so we do feel weve been playing a waiting game for quite a while.
Be fab when we can start posting that we've got results.

Good luck to everyone
Carole
Looks like we have a race on our hands!

R.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.