Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

how many pages do you scan for practical assessment for vetassess?????

how many pages do you scan for practical assessment for vetassess?????

Old May 18th 2008, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

jollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura about
Default how many pages do you scan for practical assessment for vetassess?????

Have downloaded and printed off the 5 pages from vetassess, only two require you to write on them so i am assuming that the others are for me to keep!
My date of birth is wrong so wondering if to scan copy of the sheet with my photo on too?
Main problem i am having is it said to indicate any errors of personal info on following sheet but there was just a blank page for sheet 6???
Don,t like to appear a bit thick but would prefer to get it right the first time!
Anyone who has already done this i would appreciate your know how!
Old May 19th 2008, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

Eammon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: how many pages do you scan for practical assessment for vetassess?????

Hi

I'm not sure - we just completed pages 3 & 4 and returned them to our agent who sent everything back to Vetassess that was required.

Just thought I'd respond just to bump this back up for you - hopefully someone will have the answer .

Denise
Old May 20th 2008, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

jollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: how many pages do you scan for practical assessment for vetassess?????

thanks for being thoughtful Denise, we have scanned all pages to be sure ha ha We have received confirmation and advised that application is being processed but not sure if we have made July practical as yet!
Debbie