Wikiposts

How many 139ers still waiting?

Old Mar 11th 2007, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: How many 139ers still waiting?

It took 24 days from the bond being lodged to our visa being granted. Good luck with the wait.
Jo

Originally Posted by Dazza49
HI All,
I am also one of the last 139ers.Our AOS was finalised last monday
6/3/2007 now wtg request from centerlink to lodge bond. Does anyone know
how long it takes centerlink to request bond?As we've been wtg a week so far.The wtg is killing us

Thanks
Darren
Old Mar 11th 2007, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

HI All,
how long it takes centerlink to request bond?As we've been wtg a week so far.The wtg is killing us

Thanks
Darren
it should be this week Darren. Whats your timeline mate???
Old Mar 11th 2007, 9:43 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kizbut1
It took 24 days from the bond being lodged to our visa being granted. Good luck with the wait.
Jo
26 days and counting.....I'm at my wits end!!!!!

D D
Old Mar 11th 2007, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
26 days and counting.....I'm at my wits end!!!!!

D D
Dazza asked when how long for the bond to be lodged after aos finalised.

If I am wrong - I apologise. If I am wrong, then it took 44days after bond was lodged for grant.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

HI All,

Thanks
Darren
Hi Darren,

Welcome to the last 139ers party!!!

I suppose it is determined by which region you are in but I have obviously been watching this closely and on average the bond request comes by post about 1 week after finalising interview and paperwork. It therefore should be any day now. Good luck, I cannot wait to get to your stage, still waiting final paperwork to be lodged by Uncle although he has had his interview and passed as AOS according to my Aunt.

Please keep us posted on here as there are only 6 of us left,

Cheryl
Old Mar 11th 2007, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: How many 139ers still waiting?

Hi All,
Just an update from my previous thread. I have just spoken to my
uncle in gold coast and He has received request letter from centerlink to
lodge Bond money. YIPPEE!YIPPEE!omg so excited, but nearly there!

Darren
Old Mar 11th 2007, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CathnPaul

If I am wrong - I apologise. If I am wrong, then it took 44days after bond was lodged for grant.
Hi,
It has taken 21 months to get to this stage in total.Our TRA was approved
last june 2006. request for medicals and pc completed december 2006.It has taken 2 months for our AOS to be sorted, which has almost caused the wife to have a break down. We have been panicking because our CO requested completion
by the end of January, so every extra day it has taken to get to this stage of Bond request has been nailing biting to say the least.

Darren
Old Mar 11th 2007, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

Oops - sorry Dazza. Our AoS are based in the Inner Northern Suburbs of Brisbane and it took 28 days from interview to the bond being lodged.
Jo

Originally Posted by kizbut1
Jo
Old Mar 11th 2007, 10:38 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Oh crap!

D D
Old Mar 11th 2007, 10:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Oh crap!

D D
Please dont worry I think cath had a problem with dates of birth for one of her children, so DIMA though they were missing police check or something so it took longer. Yours hopefully will not take that long. I would go more for the 28 days if I were you. If you have not heard anything by then take a leaf out of Caths book and get agent to phone to check they have all their paperwork straight. Cath will tell you she probably would still be waiting now if they had not got DIAC to realise their error!!

Cheryl
Old Mar 11th 2007, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

it should be this week Darren. Whats your timeline mate???
Hi,
We are planning to fly out in October. But not having much luck selling our
house.It's been on the market since last JULY!Just changed estate agents so
with everthing crossed ,hopefully it will have a sold sign outside soon.

Darren
Old Mar 11th 2007, 10:59 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
Please dont worry I think cath had a problem with dates of birth for one of her children, so DIMA though they were missing police check or something so it took longer. Yours hopefully will not take that long. I would go more for the 28 days if I were you. If you have not heard anything by then take a leaf out of Caths book and get agent to phone to check they have all their paperwork straight. Cath will tell you she probably would still be waiting now if they had not got DIAC to realise their error!!

Cheryl
Cheers m'dear.....you're my breath of sanity in all this madness....

D D xxx
Old Mar 12th 2007, 1:23 am
Adelaide Bound

Seacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of light

Its all too much.....I can't concentrate at work, I can't sleep throughout the night without checking emails, I can't stop looking at flights, I can't stop thinking about having to tell my folks, I can't stop thinking about warm sand between my toes, I can't stop...stop...stop...stop!

Thing was I've said all along I don't expect to hear anything until at least the end of March...and I'm stressing.

Our AoS was lodged successfully beginning of Feb, but our meds didn't arrive at LCU until 07/02/07

COME ON EVERYONE - LETS SEE SOME THIS WEEK! ox
Old Mar 12th 2007, 5:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi all,

We saw a post about putting a bit of urgency on at the interview with Centerlink. We askd our sponser to basically say we were up against a very tight timescale with our CO. The result, well a bond request exactly a week later. Not too bad going by some of the posts.
Definately worth pushing the urgency bit.
Our assurer went into one of the Centerlink offices on the Goldcoast. The rep there said she would fax the details down to Sydney that same day. She was really helpful apparantly.
Good luck to all of us who are in these final stages.
We wish we had found this sight a bit earlier. So many people sharing the same experiences and we thought we were on our own.

Darren n Allyson
Old Mar 12th 2007, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Nah, you aren't on your tod matey, we're all going loopy here . Did I mention guys the list of paperwork and things to do before you leave that suddenly drops on you once the visa is here? You think you're all going to get a good nights sleep after the hangover dont ya? Waaahhhhhh! I dont think so!!! roflol. first theres selling the house, then shipping quotes, then working out insurance for toiletries(????) etc, then the phone wont stop ringing, then theres parties and last goodbyes and its all your fault cos you decided to leave Its bloody men'al I'm tellin' ya, bloomin' men'tal. But I still have to have a peek at the visa stickers now and again
love
Jo

Hi all,

We saw a post about putting a bit of urgency on at the interview with Centerlink. We askd our sponser to basically say we were up against a very tight timescale with our CO. The result, well a bond request exactly a week later. Not too bad going by some of the posts.
Definately worth pushing the urgency bit.
Our assurer went into one of the Centerlink offices on the Goldcoast. The rep there said she would fax the details down to Sydney that same day. She was really helpful apparantly.
Good luck to all of us who are in these final stages.
We wish we had found this sight a bit earlier. So many people sharing the same experiences and we thought we were on our own.

Darren n Allyson

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.