Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

How long for Vetassess assessment results????

How long for Vetassess assessment results????

Old Mar 29th 2011, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

msbds is on a distinguished road
Question How long for Vetassess assessment results????

Hi, could anyone give us an idea of how long the results take from Vetassess. O/H needs to go to London for assessement - but we're supposed to be in Florida when the next round of assessments take place!!! Our Agent says that if he misses the April date then we'll be out of time for getting results back, applying for SS and then getting our visa application in before the 30th June deadline. We don't know whether to cancel holiday, O/H to fly back to take assessment then rejoin us or to risk waiting until May assessments?!?!?!?
Old Mar 29th 2011, 8:46 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How long for Vetassess assessment results????

Originally Posted by msbds
Hi, could anyone give us an idea of how long the results take from Vetassess. O/H needs to go to London for assessement - but we're supposed to be in Florida when the next round of assessments take place!!! Our Agent says that if he misses the April date then we'll be out of time for getting results back, applying for SS and then getting our visa application in before the 30th June deadline. We don't know whether to cancel holiday, O/H to fly back to take assessment then rejoin us or to risk waiting until May assessments?!?!?!?
Not sure about them currently, but when my husband had his assessment back in 2008, it was about 2 1/2 months before we had the result. He didn't need to attend anywhere for assessment though, so I don't know if that would have had any impact on the timeframe.

Good luck with the assessment though
Old Mar 30th 2011, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

Stratts has a brilliant futureStratts has a brilliant futureStratts has a brilliant futureStratts has a brilliant futureStratts has a brilliant futureStratts has a brilliant futureStratts has a brilliant futureStratts has a brilliant future
Default Re: How long for Vetassess assessment results????

I read on the Vetassess website that you can request priority processing, not sure what that actually means but there were certina situations where they would honour it.

Why not email or call and ask them? They may be willing to help you out if you explain it to them...