how long to process 457 visa

Old May 14th 2010, 8:34 pm
Just Joined

djbrown is just really nicedjbrown is just really nicedjbrown is just really nicedjbrown is just really nicedjbrown is just really nicedjbrown is just really nicedjbrown is just really nicedjbrown is just really nice
Default how long to process 457 visa

Can anyone help with info, sent away e457 on 16th April, asked for medical 3 days later and also because my husband was charged and fined for breach of the peace we had to fill out form 80, a pcc from the uk and also from oz as had previously stayed there for 2 years, have given my co all the info on the 12th may, so how long could it take now for a decision, can anyone shed anylight on this.

Cheers
Dana
Old May 15th 2010, 9:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how long to process 457 visa

No, unfortuantely it is impossible to say how long it will be from here. You could get ten guesses in response and they could all be wrong. Your application is being processed, it has not slipped through a net somewhere so nothing else for it but to wait for the news.
Old May 15th 2010, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

lonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by djbrown
Can anyone help with info, sent away e457 on 16th April, asked for medical 3 days later and also because my husband was charged and fined for breach of the peace we had to fill out form 80, a pcc from the uk and also from oz as had previously stayed there for 2 years, have given my co all the info on the 12th may, so how long could it take now for a decision, can anyone shed anylight on this.

Cheers
Dana
4 weeks, 3 days, 6 hours, 14 minutes and 28 seconds.

Good luck!

Steve
Old May 15th 2010, 2:18 pm
Just Joined

djbrown is just really nicedjbrown is just really nicedjbrown is just really nicedjbrown is just really nicedjbrown is just really nicedjbrown is just really nicedjbrown is just really nicedjbrown is just really nice

Yet another question, what checks do immi do with form 80?
Old May 15th 2010, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

I know someone who just got granted a 457 during the past week and it took about 3 weeks to process
Old May 15th 2010, 7:51 pm
Just Joined

thank you for your answer. I have read that they do external checks for form 80 what checks are these, as I have no clue!!