how long now!!

Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:09 am
Forum Regular

deano will become famous soon enoughdeano will become famous soon enough
Question how long now!!

we've just had our medicals we're on a skilled migration visa and on the modl list, we had our medicals two weeks ago. what happens next and when?
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

sunnybeach will become famous soon enoughsunnybeach will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down Re: how long now!!

what 's your application timeline? Did you sent your meds off without CO request? We are in a similar situation i suppose
Cheers,

Originally Posted by deano
we've just had our medicals we're on a skilled migration visa and on the modl list, we had our medicals two weeks ago. what happens next and when?
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:22 am
marty.d

Default Re: how long now!!

Hi,
Were you're medicals requested or have you sent them unrequested? whichever it's purely wait on the dimia contacting you, if you're meds were requested then like yourself we are modl 136 skill ind't, we've been waiting since meds were sent to sydney on march 11th, if you haven't had the actual med/pc request, they'll probably still send you the request as a matter of course. Sit back and wait I'm afraid and hope it is as short a wait as possible, because this must be the worst wait of all........

marty.d

Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sunnybeach
what 's your application timeline? Did you sent your meds off without CO request? We are in a similar situation i suppose
Cheers,
we had our med requested March 2005 and completed April 2005 and are being couriered this week to oz. How long do you think before we hear anything??????? CHEERS
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by marty.d
Hi,
Were you're medicals requested or have you sent them unrequested? whichever it's purely wait on the dimia contacting you, if you're meds were requested then like yourself we are modl 136 skill ind't, we've been waiting since meds were sent to sydney on march 11th, if you haven't had the actual med/pc request, they'll probably still send you the request as a matter of course. Sit back and wait I'm afraid and hope it is as short a wait as possible, because this must be the worst wait of all........

marty.d
the medicals were requested on the 10th march,(the first corespondence from our case officer!) unfortunately we were on holiday in goa for 3 weeks and didn't get back until the 27th, but we got straight onto it and had them on the 13th of April. they are due to be sent off this week. we sent everything to the case officer that she requested on the 15th April so she should have received that by now!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:49 am
Forum Regular

Cheers,
September 04 sent off skills assessment
December 04 skills assessment okayed
December 04 sent off visa application along with police checks
March 10th 05 requested to go for medicals
April 13th 05 Medicals completed
April 15th 05 Final details requested by case officer sent along with medical receipt.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:52 am
Forum Regular

sunnybeach will become famous soon enoughsunnybeach will become famous soon enough

you are pre or post July applicants? As observed from this forum, it would take between 1-3 months for hearing from your co.
What region number is yours?
Thanks!
the medicals were requested on the 10th march,(the first corespondence from our case officer!) unfortunately we were on holiday in goa for 3 weeks and didn't get back until the 27th, but we got straight onto it and had them on the 13th of April. they are due to be sent off this week. we sent everything to the case officer that she requested on the 15th April so she should have received that by now!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 5:08 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Visa grant should be with you in a few weeks if DIMIA are happy

Old Apr 26th 2005, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

you are pre or post July applicants? As observed from this forum, it would take between 1-3 months for hearing from your co.
Thanks!
what do you mean by region number?
Old Apr 26th 2005, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

Thanks!
also, what's TRA?, i see this a lot on the chat forum.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

Talking Re: how long now!!

As I known, all applications will be allocated to case officers for their consideration based on the country origin. Therefore, region is a method of allocating each case to each case officer.
There are 4 regions which are run from 1,2,3 and 4 AND you can search key word of region on this forum. There was someone posted the information about how many and which countries are in each region.
For example, China applications are responsible by case officers of region1.
- region 2 = USA and ?
- region 3 = UK and ???
I'm very sorry if the explanation above makes you more confused.
Hope it helps.
also, what's TRA?, i see this a lot on the chat forum.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

As I known, all applications will be allocated to case officers for their consideration based on the country origin. Therefore, region is a method of allocating each case to each case officer.
There are 4 regions which are run from 1,2,3 and 4 AND you can search key word of region on this forum. There was someone posted the information about how many and which countries are in each region.
For example, China applications are responsible by case officers of region1.
- region 2 = USA and ?
- region 3 = UK and ???
I'm very sorry if the explanation above makes you more confused.
Hope it helps.
thanx for that!!!! but what difference does the region number make to the application if the co has had everything that they requested
Old Apr 26th 2005, 7:09 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Who knows how the DIMIA work??????

thanx for that!!!! but what difference does the region number make to the application if the co has had everything that they requested
Old Apr 26th 2005, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Who knows how the DIMIA work??????
Thanx ........ ?????whats the TRA
Old Apr 26th 2005, 7:26 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

TRA is the skills assessing body called the Trades Recognition Australia.

I had my skills assessed by them for Sheet Metal worker (First class)

Rob

Thanx ........ ?????whats the TRA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.